Liar

Single but has a kid

 

As a man, he can’t cry, but his tear drops out without permission. A tall handsome is putting his hands in his pockets, standing alone with sadness, and watching the sun set.

----------

*In the hospital

"What the hell with him!” Taeyeon mumbled after gave up with dialing to someone.

“What’s up with me?” Tiffany blurted out and found out herself in the hospital, “Why I am here?”

“Fany, you awake? You awake because you get some noise from me? I’m sorry.” Taeyeon asked.

“Ah, the doctor said you’re so weak. I have to take some rest and rating vitamin foods.” Taeyeon told after Tiffany looked clueless to her.

“I’m weak?” Tiffany frowned.

“Yeah, you don’t take care of yourself at all, silly girl. Today, I and Leeteuk oppa went to your house, and then we saw you fell on the ground.” Taeyeon explained,

“Where is Minji?” Tiffany asked.

“Leeteuk oppa brings her and Sunny go home. She insisted stay here with you, but I refused.” Taeyon told.

“That’s fine if she is with Sunny.” Tiffany sighed.

“What’s matter with you and Siwon oppa? She hurts you again?” Taeyeon asked curiously while she went close to Tiffany, “I can’t make a contact to him. His phone turns off now.”

“No, he doesn’t. I’m the one who dumps him.” Tiffany said in pain inside her heart.

“What??? How can?” Taeyoen amazed.

“I told him everything.” Tiffany said sadly.

“Pardon???” Taeyon got shock.

“I told I use him to be Minji’s father, to fulfill Minji’s dream, to become a real family, has father, mother, and kid. I told him I lie on his love. I’ve never fall in love with him again. I told him…” she said while her tear become raindrop comes out non stop. That’s the reason Taeyeon stops her.

“Okay, stop now. You, Tiffany Hwang, you’ve never loved him, Choi Siwon. You’re liar!” Taeyeon told.

“Yup, he said I’m a liar, and I know he hates liar. He said he always believe in me and love me, but I keep hidden everything form him.” she sobbed.

“Yah, you lie on him, I think the most hurt is you’re lying yourself.” Taeyeon demanded.

“No, I’m not.” She rejected and avoided eye-contact with Taeyeon.

“Hey, Tiffany, look at me, how many years since we’re friends? Beside Choi Siwon, I have never known you keep your eyes on other guys. It’s so funny that you said you’ve never loved him. Honestly, you’ve never hate him once he cheated you went out with Yoona.” Taeyeon explored.

“Do you finish?” Tiffany mumbled, “If you’re my close friend, you have to finish. We have to finish everything. I don’t want to see someone has fallen victim to this problem.” she wiped her tear and be strong.

“But you’re also a victim on this problem!” Taeyeon blurted out and then she kept silent after Tiffany gave her a dead glare, “Okay, finish now!”

---------------

*At pub

“I know you’re here!” Leeteuk exclaimed and patted on Siwon’s shoulder who was sitting alone at the corner.

“I call you, but I don’t answer.” Leeteuk said.

Siwon remained silent and kept drink his beer.

“Don’t you want to take a look at the hospital?” Leeteuk added, and then Siwon dropped his drink and stared at Leeteuk clueless.

“She spotted lying on the floor while I and Taeyon visited her home in this evening.” Leeteuk explained.

“What happen to her?” Siwon asked curiously.

“She’s faint. Doctor said she’s so weak, and she needs to rest.” Leeteuk told.

Leeteuk’s POV:

I understand what he is feeling right now. I was stunned when Taeyeon told me Tiffany is not a real mother of Minji. I feel frustrated briefly, and I feel happy then. I feel bad because Taeyeon doesn’t trust me. She would tell me at first time we met Tiffany and Minji. At the same time, I’m so happy because she truth me now.

*In the morning, Siwon’s apartment

I wake up in the morning with a bitter feeling after have a much drinking last night.

“Yah, you’re still there?” I amazed as I saw Siown was sitting at his balcony. If you remember when we back home, I slept here (couch) and went to refresh at outside (balcony). He doesn’t sleep at night???

“Good morning!” he said, lying on the sofa, and I can a pair of panda eyes on his eyes.

“You don’t go to hospital, take a look her??” I told.

He ignores me and goes to take a bath.

End of Leeteuk

-----------------

(A/N: I have no plan show up name of Minji's mother, thanks you ^^)