Surprise

Single but has a kid

 

“Oh, no, I don’t tell your name to him.” Minji refused.

“Have you known him before?” Sunny wondered.

I think a few second and demand “Aish, that’s nonsense! I’m hungry now. Let’s go eating!”

-------------

*At Night

I turn left to right, right, and when I close my eyes, that stranger guy is full my head. I still don’t remember him, and on other side, I feel uncomfortable for him. I bet his present is not good for us.

I’m rolling around the bed and bump to the edge of the bed.

“Kangta ssi!!!!” I amazed and got up, “Ouch, it hurt!” I rubbed my head with happily because I remember the guy.

“That means he knows Minji is …, oh, no, that can’t happen!” I shook my head, cover the blanket, and try to sleep.

*In the morning

I get up early and go to meet Sunny ask her and make sure what occur yesterday is my bad dream. Then I go to meet Taeyeon and we meet up at the park near her apartment.

“What the shame! He comes to Seoul??? And, he already meet Minji!!!” she got shock and jump out from her seat after listen a whole story.

“Kim Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon, what should we do??” I shook her hand while my heart was trembling.

“Do you tell Unnie yet?” she demanded.

(A/n: I put ‘Unnie’ instead of her name)

“No, I have no plan tell her. She will be worry.” I told.

“So, please calm down and waiting for his expression!” she offered.

“I think so. I hop what the older do don’t not affect to the kid.” I said in sad face.

“Fany-ah, you already do your best, don’t you?” she consoled me and I gave her sad smile, “We will do everything to protect her.”

End of Tiffany’s POV

-----------

Siwon’s POV

Today I have a meeting near Tiffany’s work place. After I finish, I plan to surprise her and we have lunch together.

*Car Park

I see her car in the park that means she not yet go out for lunch. Then I call her, but none reply. When I go to her office, they say she just left. As I back to my car, I see she’s talking with someone. He’s the stranger guy that we met yesterday.

I don’t disturb them, standing from distant, and listen to their conversation.

End of Siwon’s POV

Tiffany received a call and came out to car park.

“Kangta ssi, are you Kangta ssi??” Tiffany asked seriously.

“Yeah, it’s me. Finally, you remember me, Tiffany!” Kangta smirked.

“Er, hi, it’s been awhile I don’t see you.” she faked smile and tried to hide her fear.

“Um, last time I met you, you’re a lovely girl, and now you become mature lady and more pretty than before.” he smiled.

“Yes, thanks you; by the way, why you come here?” she asked.

“If I tell you I come here and call you coincident, you will not believe, and that’s not funny.” he demanded, “Minji is my daughter, right?”

In sudden, her face is so pale while her hands are frozen, “What??”

“Minji is a daughter of me with …” he added and Tiffany cut “Minji is my daughter. I think you have a mistake.”

“Are you sure??” he asked curiously.

“I’m sure. After she was born, she was in my hand, and then I’ve raised her for 5 years. That’s not funny.” she explored.

“Fany-ah, a kid needs a father, that’s true!” he told and shook hands.

At that time, Siwon comes out and pushes Kangta far from Tiffany.

“Please keep distance from Tiffany. She is my girlfriend and soon become my wife.” Siwon warned Kangta, drag Tiffany out, and ignore what Kangta saying from behind.

-----------