You’re worse than me or I’m better than you???

Single but has a kid

“Ah~ I want to play that one!” Minji screamed because she found out new interested place. She pointed to bumper car and ran toward that place.

----------------

 

They have a lot of fun together until the sun set. Siwon drives both mother and kid back home. On the way, Minji falls asleep at the back seat while Tiffany sits next to the handsome driver Choi Siwon. He always peek a look to her and smile during Tiffany does the same thing to him.

*Arrive home

The car is stopped in front of Tiffany’s house. Minji still not awake, so Tiffany granted Siwon took her from his car to her bed.

“I bet you’ll have a sweet dream tonight!” he smiled and her hair.

“I think so!” Tiffany said and then they came out of the room.

------

“You have to go now!” Tiffany blurted out, “No need to accompany!”

“Yah, Tiffany Hwang, no one word ‘Thanks’, I don’t mind, but I don’t know why you’re so mean to me?” he pouted.

“Oh, thank you so much that you spend your precious time with me and my daughter, satisfies?” Tiffany smirked.

Siwon’s POV:

Yah, she is so adorable when she says like this. She is smirking to me? No, for me, she is so sweet and cute. I bright smile to her while she’s done bitter face to me.

“Fany-ah, I’m so thirsty. Can you give me some drink?” I winked to her.

“In the kitchen!! You can choose whatever you want, and then please close the door before you leave.” she groaned.

Love is sweet. That’s right! It likes she’s singing a song to me, not shout to me.

“Yup!” I replied and walked toward the fridge looking for cool drink.

After I back, she already fell asleep in the sofa.

“Honey-ah, I go now.” I said in low tone and she didn’t reply.

“Good night, girl!” I said and kissed lightly on her forehead. I make sure I already turn off the light and lock the door safety before I leave.

End of Siwon’s POV

Tiffany’s POV:

I open my eyes as soon as I hear the sound from the door’s lock. He covered me by his jacket, he turn off light except the lamp. Oop, he also gave me a soft kiss on my forehead with a sweet good night. He is still Choi Siwon who I’ve known before. He always gentles and sweets to me. I will fall in love with me again? But how can I forget what I’ve seen in the past? He told me nothing happen between him and Yoona.

First, I thought “Aish, he treats me well because he thinks Minji is his daughter not that means he loves me!”

Than I changed “He said he believe in me. I’m not a girl who is easy with go out with another guy. He really trusts me while I don’t trust him?”

“Oh, my head almost explore now!” I muttered as I coved my head.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Tiffany muttered until she fell asleep on the sofa.

--------------

 

The next day, Siwon goes to gym with Leeteuk. After that, they go to the pub as normally.

“What level up between you and Tiffany?” Leeteuk asked.

“What level I can get from her?” he said, drinking his beer, and continued “She keeps saying rude word to me. She said she doesn’t allow me meet her and Minji. Ah~ that’s so sweet!”

“Hey, she said that un-respect word, and you said that’s so sweet??” Leeteuk amazed.

“Yeah!” he smiled as he enjoyed his drink, “Hyung, you don’t understand what is love?”

“I don’t know what love is???” Leeteuk frowned.

“It’s more than 5 years that I’ve never seen and heard her voice. I do miss the old days. The time I was with her. She can nag to me is better than she’s ignore me.” Siwon grinned.

“Yeah, this is love.” Leeteuk sighed.

“You’re better than me!” Siwon exclaimed.

“I don’t think so! We live together in the apartment, but we separate the room. When I suggest to marriage, she says she’s not ready. Geez, we’ve known each other almost 10 years, and she says she’s not ready. She has to more considerate about my attitude.” Leeteuk mumbled.

“Wow, that’s so close, but we can’t reach. That’s so sad!” Siwon said.

“Yah, that’s because of you. Taeyeon says she’s afraid I will cheat her like the same when you cheat Tiffany in the past.” Leeteuk cried out.

“Hyung, I don’t cheat her. I and Yoona are innocent.” Siwon demanded.

“I know, but Taeyeon and Tiffany don’t know anything. They conclude everything by themselves.” Leeteuk blurted out and then they put their beer up and screamed “That’s unfair to me!”

----------------

(A/N: trying so hard, just finish one chapter! sorry for let my value reader waiting :(, please enjoy ^^)