Pursue in public

Single but has a kid

 

“Ah~ my head is explored now!!” I mumbled, shook my head, covered the blanket, and decided close my eye and tried to sleep.

End of Taeyeon’s POV

------------------

 

*The Next Few Days

After have a deep consider again and again, Siwon decides to pursue Tiffany although she always ignore him.

Siwon’s POV:

I’m standing in front of Tiffany’s house and push the bell confidently. I don’t care if she will reject me again.

“Good morning, Andrew uncle!” Minji who opened the door exclaimed in English.

“Good morning, Minji!” I replied.

“Who?” I heard Tiffany asked her daughter from the inside.

“Siwon uncle,” Minji told as she dragged me into the house.

“Why are you here?” Tiffany groaned.

“Wow, Hwang MiYoung umma, he’s our guest. Why you say rudely to him?” a little girl pouted.

“Okay, Minji, this is not impolite. That means we’re so close to each other!” I smirked.

“Yah, Choi Siwon ssi, who close with you??” she explored.

“Aish, sorry I’m late!” Sunny appeared.

“No, you arrive on time.” I smiled, “Minji-ah, Sunny ssi, now I ask both of you to be witness. I will declare in public from now that I will pursue Tiffany Hwang to be my wife. I don't mind if she used to marriage and has a daughter. I don’t mind if she rejects me and hurt many times.”

“Ah~ Bravo!!!!” Minji and Sunny gave a big clap.

“Minji, hurry up, we will late!” she mumbled dragged Minji out.

“Fany-ah, let has a bet between my patient love and your stubborn heart!” I screamed, walking after, and waving good bye.

“Wow, Siwon ssi, my boss is so cool!!” Sunny exclaimed at behind.

End of Siwon’s POV

Tiffany’s POV:

After I bring Minji to kindergarten, I drive Taeyeon’s Flower Shop. I tell what happen in the morning.

“Taengoo, I’m stunned for what he confesses to me at the moment! I’m really so tough.” I told her while my face still flushing and my heart was still trembling.

“Yah, Tiffany, this is not the first time that he confesses to you!” Taeyeon blurted out.

“What will you do if Leeteuk oppa does the same as Siwon oppa? I will wait for your turn.” I smirked.

“You don’t go to work?” she asked.

“Yeah, but not now, I have no feeling working now!” I pouted. The atmosphere is normal, but I feel so hot.

“Taeyeon-ah, what can I do? I can’t go on anymore!” I mumbled.

“So, does whatever you want!” she smirked.

“If he do love me, I’m happy to accept, but he does because he’s pity me, I can’t stand for this reason.” I told.

“How do you know?” she asked.

“I don’t know either. Oh, how complicate now!” I said as I shook my head.

End of Tiffany’s POV

After talking with her friend, Tiffany goes to work.

---------

*In the evening

“Yobosaeyo!” Tiffany answered the call.

“Hi, Tiffany Hwang, do you finish you work?” a caller said.

“Siwon oppa!” she amazed as she glanced to a name on her phone.

“Yah, it’s me! Girl, you’re really busy and no time to check out who call to you?” he smirked.

“If you don’t say your duty with me, I will hang up your call.” she warned.

“Hey, don’t hang up!” Siwon exclaimed and he can hear her laughter, “Can you give me a ride today?”

“What?” she amazed.

“My car occur some problem, so I need your help.” he said in sweetie tone.

“Why me? How about your driver?” she told.

“When you ask me for a favor, I’ve never reject….” before he continued, Tiffany cut “Okay, where are you now?”

------------------