Mushroom Family

Single but has a kid

 

“Today, during drawing class, Minji draw him as her family.” Sunny smiled.

“Oop, what’s the shame!” I exclaimed.

That night, we have dinner together and share what happen to us recently.

End of Tiffany’s POV

---------

*A few days later,

After dinner, Tiffany is watching drama in the living room, and Minji is doing her homework at her room.

Soon, a little girl comes out from upstairs and runs toward her mother.

“Mommy, mommy, I’m done!” she giggled, jumping to Tiffany and kissed her cheek.

“Yah, so good, girl!!” Tiffany cheered, her hair and kiss on her forehead.

“Mom, I want to go hiking.” Minji pouted.

“Hiking???” Tiffany amazed.

“Yeah, my friends usually go camping, hiking and biking with their family and take the photos together.” Minji said and the photos to her mother.

“You envy them??” Tiffany asked and her daughter nodded lightly.

“Okay, let go this weekend!” Tiffany confirmed after she check up his schedule this week.

Tiffany’s POV:

Poor my lovely daughter, I understand her feeling. I already see her drawing that Sunny showed me in the morning.

To night, she’s strange. She should fell asleep when I tell a story to her, but she’s not.

“Umma, why they call me ‘Mini Mushroom’?” she asked.

“Because I’m a big mushroom,” I replied while I lied on beside her.

“Yeah, I see.” she said and added “Big mushroom, all my friends have both mother and father. Why I have only you?”

“Because we’re the mushroom family,” I faked smile. Honestly, I don’t know how to reply this question, and the worst if she continues ask me.

“Oh, I see. You already told me before. Daddy is a big tree, and he goes to another place which far away from us, and he’s never come back, and that time we become Big Mushroom and Mini Mushroom.” Minji elaborated.

“Thus, it’s time to sleep now. You will late for school tomorrow.” I said.

“Umma, we will go hiking only two of us?” she blurted out.

“Yeah,”

“Can we call Siwon uncle join us?” she said with curious face.

“Why?”

“Can we?” she said as she shook my hand.

“Hmm, I’m not sure if he’s busy or not?” I lied.

“He’s free.” she grinned.

“Huh?”

“He told me he will free for me and you.” she said shyly.

“Okay, let sleep! Good night, girl!” I said, kissing on her forehead, and left.

I can hear her laugh from behind. She’s hopping in the bed and reply to me happily in English, “Thanks Mom. I love you so much. Good night!!”

End of Tiffany

As promise with her beloved daughter, Tiffany tries to contact Siwon, but can’t. Tiffany asked Sunny help call to Siwon, but she said recently Siwon is really busy. It’s hard to contact him. Finally, Tiffany decides go to his company.

----------

(A/N: I think this chapter is not good. I will try next time, thanks you for supporting :)