Rival

Single but has a kid

 

What? Rival?? That’s so hard to have Tiffany in hand. Now you want snatch her from me?? Stupid guy!! You have to through my body first!

End of Siwon’s POV

-----------------

*Next day

Tiffany’s POV:

I wake up early and go to gym which is in the hotel.

“Ah~ do some exercise to make body healthy~” I smiled, stretching my arm and reached to running machine.

Then I feel someone is looking at me. When I look direct to his position, he give a warm greet “Good morning!”

“Good morning!!” I surprised with his appearance, “How come???”

He is Kris, a tall handsome guy, I met yesterday.

“I disturb you??” he smiled.

“Eh, no, I think I come here early, but you too.” I told.

“Um, maybe this is fate?” he said and I nodded.

-----------

Then we find place to talk. We decide to go jogging along the coach.

“Thanks you accompany me! Actually, I want to enjoy with the fresh air in the morning at seaside, but I can’t, so I change to do some exercise at the gym.” I told.

“So, you should pay me for breakfast, ok?” he said.

“Um... fine.” I nodded and we went to the buffet room

End of Tiffany’s POV

----------

*Buffet Room

As Kris goes to choose his food and he also choose for Tiffany, Tiffany dials to Siwon.

“He doesn’t receive your call??” he asked after he back and saw Tiffany pout to her phone.

“Yeah, I bet he’s not yet wake up!!” Tiffany said with poker face.

“He always leaves you alone?” Kris asked curiously.

“Huh?? No, he always gentle to me and care me. Recently, he has a hard time and he’s never forgotten me. Honestly, I’m the one who always disturb him, and this time I want him to have some rest.” she said with warm smile when I reminded to Siwon.

“You do love him??” Kris asked and Tiffany replied without hesitated “Yeah,”

“We are met since high school. Although the time passed by many years, our love is alive.” Tiffany said in excited tone.

“Yah, I think I got puck now!” Kris exclaimed.

“What?” Tiffany amazed.

“You don’t tell me you don’t know what I feel to you? What you have said earlier, that mean you already reject me. You protect him in front of me. I really got a big puck from you!!” Kris told.

“Wow, Kris, I have no intention to ruin your hope to me. I bet you will find another girl who is better than me.” Tiffany smiled and held his hand.

“Can you say something encourage me more than throw me to another girl?” Kris pouted.

“Hmm, ok! You are handsome than him, and you’re younger than. If I meet you first, I would choose you, enough??” Tiffany said.

“Really??” he giggled, “It’s real?? Why don’t you give me a chance?”

“Eh~ I’m sorry!” Tiffany frowned.

“LOL, don’t worry! I’m just kidding with you!” Kris laughed, holding her hand, staring at her, and say calmly “Tiffany, your eye smiling catches my heart at the first sight I have seen. However, your choice is not me, I’m really happy to meet you and know you. This is the fantastic holiday for this year. Thanks you!!”

“Um, we can’t be a couple, but we can become friend.” Tiffany smiled brightly and gave her phone to Kris.

“Okay!” he bitter smiled, dial his phone number on her phone, and pass to her.

“Please keep on touch although you back to Canada!” she giggled after she saved his number.

Suddenly, Siwon appears with a bitter face.

“Good morning, Mom! Good morning, Kris bro!” Minji who came with Siwon greeted.

“Good morning, girl!” Kris grinned to Minji and smirked to Siwon “Good morning, Andrew!”

“Huh?” Siwon amazed because Kris called his English name.

“Ooh, I tell him your English name. I think he is uncomfortable with Korean words.” Tiffany pouted.

“If you do not allow, I...” Kris said, and Siown cut “Okay, it’s up to you!”

-----------

Siwon’s POV:

What? He feels uncomfortable with Korean word. How about me? I also feel uncomfortable when stranger call me Andrew. 

“Mom, sorry we’re late! Ooh, no, I’m late. Siwon uncle is late because of me.” Minji apologized.

“That’s fine, girl.” Tiffany smiled and placed the food to her.

I remand silent and glance to Kris, the jerk.

“Kris bro, why are you here with Mommy?” Minji asked.

“Um, I go jogging with your mother, you know? The atmosphere at seaside in the morning is so.... good.” he told.

Aish, I think I’m punk by him right now. He goes jogging with Tiffany??

“!” I muttered.

“What?” Tiffany frowned and elbowed me.

Then we have breakfast together in peace.

End of Siwon’s POV

------------