Let start again!

Single but has a kid

Suddenly, she pushes him out of her home and closed the door quickly, and smirked “That is a silly question! Stop asking about that! I’m her mother and her father too.”

------------------

Siwon left Tiffany’s home with a big smile although he was pushed out from her house.

“Tiffany, I feel like the first time when I first met you, and that a reason I had crush on you.” he thought and screamed louder “Hwang MiYoung, Saranghaeyo!!”

 

Tiffany’s POV:

Next morning, I go jogging with Sunny.

“Fany-ah, what’s matter with you and Siwon ssi?” Sunny asked curiously.

“What he told you?” I wondered.

“He said you’re his ex-girlfriend, and you two broke up because you misunderstood with him.” Sunny didn’t finish, I cut “I misunderstood with him???”

“Yup, he said that, and right now he wants to start again with you. He doesn’t mind whether you have Minji.” Sunny said.

“Yah, Choi Siwon, you don’t mind, but I’m serious.” I whispered to myself and frowned to her “Do you believe him?”

“He is my boss. You say I can truth him or not?” she sighed.

“Aish, let talk next time, we will late!” I amazed after I looked at the time in my phone, and then we fast reach to our house.

End of Tiffany’s POV

 

The same morning for Leeteuk and Taeyeon, after breakfast Leeteuk prepares himself goes to work while Taeyeon goes her Flower shop.

“Last time, you told me you came late because you met Siwon oppa, didn’t you?” Taeyeon asked while she handed a jacket to Leeteuk.

“Yeah, what’s up?” he replied.

“What did you told him about Tiffany?” she groaned.

“I … nothing!” he pouted.

“Are you sure???” she gave him a warning glare as she stepped out of their apartment.

“Yes, of course! I told him what you have told me last time.” He mumbled and walked after her. He finished low tone while he reached to car park “I also told him you didn’t grant me to tell either.”

“Oppa, you’re nagging??” she asked as she hopped in the car.

“No, I’m nagging about you, but I’m singing a song to you.” he said and winked to her.

“Okay, I hope you don’t forget our promise.” She faked smile back him and the car was left.

-------------

*Tiffany’s office

Tiffany is busy typing her report. Suddenly, her phone is ringed.

“Yobosaeyo!” she answered while her eyes kept staring at a computer.

“Good morning, honey!” a man replied in English.

“Siwon oppa??” she shouted out and then she covered as soon as she realized everyone is looking at her.

“Yah, it’s me Choi Siwon! I don’t believe you remember my voice.” he smirked.

“You’re the only one call me like that!” she bit her lip and mumbled in unclear tone.

“You speak English or Korean? I don’t understand!” he giggled.

“Why you know my number?” she demanded, “Aish, it’s Sunny, isn’t it?”

“You’re wrong. I no need to ask her. Hmm, maybe you forget who I am?” He said.

“Yup, I forget Choi Siwon is the only son of Choi Corporation that has many investments, and you’re also the owner of Minji’s kindergarten. I’m right?” she elaborated.

“Bravo! You’re very clever. You know as soon as I get Minji’s profile, I remember you. I hurry find your phone number and call you.” he said in sweetie tone.

“Siwon ssi, if you don’t tell me your duty with me, I will hang up now because I’m busy. I don’t want waste time with you.” she said in rude tone.

As she finished, Siwon cried out “Can we start again?”

---------------

(A/N: I feel bad when I can't update story on Tiffany Birthday becasue I'm really busy with my work. Late wishing for my beloved Tiffany Hwang MiYoung ^^ Happy Birthay*** Please stay healthy and has many good news for us ^^)