Suspicious

Single but has a kid

 

“Fany-ah, a kid needs a father, that’s true!” he told and shook hands.

At that time, Siwon comes out and pushes Kangta far from Tiffany.

“Please keep distance from Tiffany. She is my girlfriend and soon become my wife.” Siwon warned Kangta, drag Tiffany out, and ignore what Kangta saying from behind.

----------

Siwon’s POV:

I hid myself and tried to hear what they are talking. They talked about Minji? As result, I couldn’t listen to the whole story. That was unclear, but enough to understand. I can’t stand and cut their conversation.

After I scolded that stranger guy, I pulled Tiffany jumping to my car and left.

---------

On the way go for lunch, we keep silent.

“You don’t ask me what happen at the moment?” she broke the cool atmosphere after we' arrived the restaurant and made an order.

“Would you answer me if I ask you?” I told.

“…” she didn’t reply and showed her bitter face.

“Okay, I will give you a time, and I hope you don’t suffer my heart.” I told and she smiled.

---------

While I’m back to office, I keep thinking about their conversation. I can’t lie myself I don’t consider about it, but I must be patient and wait until she tells the truth.

----------

*At the pub

That night, I call Leeteuk hyung comes out.

“He is her father??” I said as I used a bottle of beer represent for him, “And, She is her mother.” I put another bottle represent for her, “So, he is …”

“So, he is her husband!” Leeteuk appeared behind him, putting both bottles together.

“If he is her husband, how can she do not remember him?” I blurted out and finished my beer.

“Yah, that’s impossible,” he mumbled.

“Do you know Kangta ssi?” I asked curiously.

“I’ve never heard that name.” he replied after a big thought.

Then I tell everything to him.

“Really??” he amazed and fell from his seat.

“Hyung, are you ok?” I exclaimed.

“Fine.” he smiled, “I remember when they just arrived Seoul, Minji’s age is about a year. Taeyeon told me don’t ask why. I admit that time, Tiffany lacked acknowledge take care her kid. I also thought she is her mother or not?”

“You mean you also suspicious her??” I wondered.

“Yah, this is what you think, I don’t know!” he smiled and drank his beer.

I’ve drunk much beer tonight, but I’m so clearly our discussion. I understand Tiffany enough; she’s not a type forget who is a father of her kid. But, I wonder if Tiffany is not her mother, so who is Minji’s mother?

End of Siwon’s POV

 

*At weekend

Kangta appearance annoyed Tiffany an entire week. Since the weather is good, Tiffany and Minji go jogging in the morning.

“Umma, why don’t we call Siwon uncle join with us? I’ve not met him in these days!” Minji asked while they rested on the bench.

“He’s busy lately.” as she told, her phone is vibrated.

“Oop, Siwon oppa!!!” she amazed after glanced to the phone.

Tiffany walks out from Minji before she receives his call.

*On Phone

“I think you don’t receive my call!” he smirked.

“How can?” she told.

“Where are you now?” he asked.

“I’m jogging with Minji in park near my house.” She said.

“Can I join you?” he asked while he appeared in front of her and walked toward her.

“Oppa!!” Tiffany amazed when Siwon waved his hand to her.

*End call

--------------

(A/N: Receive your valued comments make me strong to update more. Can't waiting for the next? Your questions will start soon!! Thanks you ^^)