Love no condition

Single but has a kid

 

Siwon can’t help, just staring for her leaving. How can he drive home safety while everything has changed so fast? Happy turns to sadness? He did something wrong???

On the other side, Tiffany goes without backward. She smiles as her tear drop across her cheek, “You did a good job!” she told herself.

-------------

 

At the same night, Siwon calls Leeteuk out, but he can’t because Taeyeon is not well, so they decide some drink in the place where more pleasure and more comfortable.

*Taeyeon and Leeteuk’s apartment

“Hyung, she really drives me crazy now!” Swion explored.

“What? Tiffany??” Leeteuk wondered.

“Today, we had a good memory together, but at the time I left, she said Minji is not my daughter, and she tells please don’t bother her and her daughter anymore. Hyung, I’m so disappointed with her.” he said and finished his beer.

“Hey, I don’t understand what you mean! So, if Minji is not your daughter, who is her father???” Leeteuk amazed.

“Leeteuk hyung, what did you say? Tiffany is not a girl who is easy going out with other guy and pregnant without unknown father’s name. I believe her!” Siwon curiously said.

“Yah, calm down, I just kidding, but if she really does some mistake by chance, what will you do?” Leeteuk pouted.

Siwon mused for a minute and demanded “If that’s true, I will more love and care her than before. I don’t care who that man is, but I care her. I will happier if she accepts me.”

“Ah~ Choi Siwon, you’re too honest!” Leeteuk screamed and then they raise their up, “Cheer up!!”

---------

Taeyeon’s POV:

It’s already a late night. The guys are drinking some beer at the veranda. I coincident heard their conversation.

Soon, I got shock when Leeteuk oppa notice my present.

--------

(A/N: It's so sad that I keep mystery in the story, so please be patient! Thanks!!!)

“You don’t sleep yet?” he asked.

“Both of you are drunk!” I said as I yawned.

“You listen to our conversation?” he frowned.

“Ooh, no, I took a medicine and went to sleep, but then I feel thirsty, so I … and then I see you and him at outside … I just come and take a look. I have… I have no intention listen your conversation.” I stuttered while I held my cup tightly.

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon, I don’t accuse to you!” he chuckled.

“So, I go now!” I stuck my tongue,

“You hear everything, aren’t you? Drunken person can’t lie. He really is in pain while Tiffany rejects him, poor Choi Siwon!” he sighed.

I ignore him and reach to my bedroom, but I’m so tough when I hear what he’s said at moment.

“He really doesn’t who father’s Minji is? He really loves Tiffany without any condition? But, why he hurt Tiffany in the past???” Oh, my many questions around my head, “I should say something good for him to Tiffany or not?”

“Ah~ my head is explored now!!” I mumbled, shook my head, covered the blanket, and decided close my eye and tried to sleep.

End of Taeyeon’s POV

------------------