No mistake, No regretful, No promise, Please marry me now

Single but has a kid

 

Siwon bright smile waiting for Tiffany’s answer and Tiffany hesitate in her mind.

----------

“Have you thought you will regret in the future?” Tiffany asked seriously.

“Regret?? I will have a big mistake if I don’t have today. I will have the most regret if I lost you. I will blame myself if you don’t forgive me, and you don’t marry me right now!” he declared.

Tiffany can’t control her tear drop and fall down instantly. She hugs him tightly and give him an answer quickly, “Oppa, I marry you~”

Siwon’s POV:

Today, at that time, at that hour, at that minute, when she answered me, I can’t forgettable. The time, I’ve wait for a long time. Finally, I receive her positive answer.

“Your answer is decided now, so you can’t change!” I said as I put the ring on her finger.

“Siwon oppa, thanks you!” she giggled and hugged my neck.

--------

Right now, she’s watching TV while I’m lying on her lap.

“This is the latest design?” she asked while she rubbed the ring.

“Why?” I amazed.

“I’m going to marry with Choi Siwon, the CEO of Choi Corporation, so I have to become a perfect groom, include diamond ring and wedding dress.” she smirked.

“Hmm, I’m not sure this design is the latest or not? But, I bet this ring is unique!” I smiled and kissed on her hand.

“What??” I exclaimed.

“I order the designer special design to you since I’ve met again at kindergarten. I told myself, I have to bring you back at one day in the future.” I told as I still lied on her lap.

“That’s so romantic!” she smiled and leaned kiss my lip.

“Fany-ah, have ever want to reunion with me after we split?” I pouted.

“Eh~ at that time, I was really frustrated with you, so when my mother had a serious disease, I’ve decide not let you know. Then I heard you also studied at abroad. I thought this is fate. I can’t believe we have today, and you also accept Minji. Honestly, I try to start again with the other guys, but they’re false.” she explained.

“Thus, that means you’re waiting for me?” I asked curiously.

“Yup, I still love you even though you cheat me?” she mumbled.

“Oh, no, Tiffany, I’m not. I’m innocent.” I said as I got up face to her, “I’ve never had another girl beside you. I swear!”

“Yah, I saw with Yoona came out from the hotel at that night by my own eyes, or you mean my eyes have a problem??” she said loudly, standing up, and she planned took out the ring, but I stopped her..

“Aigoo, your both half moon eyes are so nice.” I said while I held her hand and gave her a back hug, “I can blame me, hit me, fight me, only one you can’t is you change your mind of marry me and take out the ring. I beg you, ok?”

“Okay, I’m not narrow mind.” I pouted.

“Listen to me, that night, Yoona was cheated by her boyfriend. By chance, I heard you and your friends did homework near by there. As I arrive, I met her, so she asked me to help and kept everything in secret.” I told.

“That’s all??” she asked seriously.

“Yeah,” I pouted.

“Why you don’t tell me at that time? If you give me a real explanation, we would not break up.” she sighed.

“As a man, I can say, I can do; I can’t break my promise with her.” I said.

“Now you tell me!” she smirked.

“Yoona asked hide everything until she changed to another school. When she did, you also left. I had no time to tell you. Taeyeon insisted not to meet me. I had no choice, so I …” I said and she cut “So I hide until now?”

“Yeah,” I nodded to agreement.

Tiffany, I’m sorry. You’re right. If I tell you the truth, we wouldn’t have split in for 6 years. This is fate.

“Choi Siwon, I warn you next time you have to tell me everything. You’re not allow to keep promise with another person and hidden from me. If that happen one more time, I don’t know we can turn back again or not.” she said.

“Don’t worry! Don’t have next time! Once is enough for us.” I replied and kissed her cheek.

End of Siwon’s POV