The match

Single but has a kid

“What’s going on? Sungmin oppa and him come at the same time?” I thought.

End of Tiffany’s POV

---------------

 

The girls are chatting while Siwon and Sungmin go the store buy some drinks.

“Hwang MiYoung, you ruin my holiday, you know?” Sunny complained.

“Hwang Minji, you ruin my holiday, you know?” Tiffany complained.

“I’m sorry!” Minji excused in sad tone, and then her face rose up when the guy arrived, “Yah, my favorite drink!” she exclaimed and ran toward them.

“Who is her parent?” Sunny groaned and glared at Tiffany.

“I don’t know either.” Tiffany blurted out.

---------

After take a short break, they are in pair for playing football while Siwon pairs with Minji and Sungmin pair with Tiffany.

Just the start in a few minute, the ball is in Siwon.  While the ball is in front of the goal, Tiffany is a goal keeper, she give him a dead glare.

“Honey-ah, you almost stun by your cute eye smile.” Siwon smirked and shot.

“Good shoot!” Sunny cheered as Tiffany was showing her unsatisfied face.

 

20 minutes later, Sunny announced “Team Cute Girl (Siwon and Minji) is the winner (8:2)!”

Sunny’s POV:

“Are you ok?” I asked to Tiffany and handed a cool drink. She sweats so much.

“I asked you to exchange me during the match, but you reject!” she mumbled.

“I can’t do that. It’s unfair for another team!” I said.

“Liar! If you say you don’t want team up with Sungmin is that right!” Tiffany smirked.

“Ah, you know the answer, why you ask me?” I struggled to her.

She smiled and replied “Sungmin is a good guy. One day, you will change your rude attitude to him.”

“Geez, if he is a good guy, why you can’t accept his love?” I said.

“Now it’s not the right time for me to say about love. For me, he is my older brother.” she finished and reached to Minji who was playing the ball with Sungmin ssi and Siwon ssi.

[Sigh] I don’t understand her. There are many good guys pursue her, but she ignore all of them. I don’t know much about life before she left Seoul and she insist not reply all my questions that related to her love, especially related with Minji. Who is her father?

End of Sunny’s POV

------

“Sungmin oppa, can you give Sunny a ride with you?” Tiffany smiled.

“Hey, how about you?” Sunny amazed.

“I have something talk with Siwon ssi.” She said seriously and smiled to Sungmin “Oppa, can you?”

“Hmm, I will do whatever you want.” he replied and turned to Sunny “Are you ready?”

“Yah, wait for me! I don’t want go with Taxi?” Sunny mumbled as she ran after him because he already gone after he talked with Tiffany.

--------

The left are Siwon, Tiffany and Minji, and then Tiffany asks Minji play the ball alone at the park, and she turns to talk with Siwon.

“Yeah, I will do whatever you want!” Siwon imitated Sungmin did at the moment.

“Siwon ssi …” Tiffany opened and Siwon cut “Yeah, Miss Hwang!”

“Stop staying close with my daughter!” she demanded.

“Why?” he asked as he fold his arm.

“Um, because … I don’t like you … I don’t like you play around my daughter and I don’t want you acting close with me either.” She stuttered and glared at him.

Siwon chuckled, rubbing his chic and replied “You don’t like me, but I do like you. You don’t allow me to close with you and her, but I want to be around you two, and especially I want to win your heart again.”

Tiffany looked clueless and stuck her word to Siwon while Siwon smiled and winked to her nicely.

----------------