Reunion after argument

Single but has a kid

 

Kangta and his wife suggest go out, but Mrs. Ann insist to meet Siwon, so nobody can’t spilt up and waiting for Siwon’s arrival.

--------------------- 

 

During waiting for Siwon, Tiffany always glances to Sunny’s house.

“Don’t worry! She’s fine.” Taeyon whispered and gave a warm hug to Tiffany because she can see a fear in Tiffany’s eyes.

“I do hope something annoys today not effect to her.” Tiffany prayed.

“I already ask Sungmin oppa bring her out. I bet now Minji is playing happily with Sunny and Sungmin oppa.” Taeyeon smiled.

While they are whispering to each other, there is a crack sound from the door.

“Boss!!!” Victoria exclaimed to Siwon who was standing next to the door, and he was breathing so hard.

Siwon walks slowing to where Tiffany’s seat. He stares deeply to her and ignore other present.

“Don’t you say out you will not come back here again??” Tiffany smirked while her tear drop was rolling on her eyes.

“Unless my heart stays with you, I have to back once again.” Siwon told and walked close to Tiffany after Leeteuk, Taeyeon and Victoria left the seat to him with her.

“Your face is so pale!” he said as he cupped her.

Tiffany’s face turns to delicate pink because there are many eyes are staring at us, so she pushes his hand away.

“Oop, I’m sorry. I don’t notice all of you are there!” Siwon apologized.

“Yah, Choi Siwon, you let us waiting you so long, and when you arrive, your eyes keep on only Tiffany. What the hell of you!” Leeteuk smirked.

“Hyung, I’m sorry!” Siwon pouted.

“Siwon ssi, they’re …” Victoria said and pointed to Kangta’s family.

“Um, Victoria ssi, I think you get wrong, or maybe you make a misunderstanding on us. We come here to visit old friend and ask her some question, and now I think we should go now.” Mrs. Ann excused.

“Oh, Kangta ssi, I almost forgot our new project, and I plan read your proposal after meeting, but I missed again because I come here. I bet I will read it tonight.” Siwon told.

“Yeah, I hope our proposal will be able acceptable.” Kangta said.

“Yup,” Siwon faked smile while he hand in hand with Tiffany.

“Hmm, Tiffany, we ought to take leave now.” Mrs. Ann apologized, “Sorry if we bother you.”

“Eh~ Kangta ssi, could I talk with you a few minuets?” Siwon said and they went to outside and talked while Kangta mother and her daughter-in-law left first.

---------

Tiffany’s POV:

I peek a look through a window wonder what they are talking about.

“Leeteuk oppa, did he use wrong medicine, or he want to play prank with me, or I’m dreaming?? Honestly, I can’t believe he would come here again!!” I asked Leeteuk oppa and back to ask Victoria ssi, “Victoria ssi, did he order you to help me?? Or, there are misunderstanding between you and him??”

“Aigoo, Tiffany ssi, please calm down!” she answered me and was cut by Taeyeon “Hwang MiYoung, maybe we can’t provide you the correct answer. He’s here. You’re better listen to the real word from him.”

“But …” I stuck my word because I was afraid the every word from him will hurt me.

“Okay, go now, bye!” Taeyeon said and dragged Leeteuk and Victoria and her guards walked out.

----------

I don’t know the exact time when I have slept, but I wake up I see Siown oppa is next to me. He is focusing on the screen of his computer, so he doesn’t notice I’m staring at him. He looks so cool when he works.

Soon, I close my eyes and pretend to sleep when I realize he glance to me.

“He sees me??” my heart was trembling.

End of Tiffany’s POV

--------