Good Bye

Single but has a kid

 

Aish, I think I’m punk by him right now. He goes jogging with Tiffany??

“!” I muttered.

“What?” Tiffany frowned and elbowed me.

Then we have breakfast together in peace.

End of Siwon’s POV

------------

 

After breakfast, they go to shopping except Siwon who has meeting.

Tiffany’s POV:

We’re happy in shopping time. While Siwon oppa absences, fortunately, we have another handsome guy Kris with us.

“Are you fine??” I asked him as I was trying on the jeans. I’m afraid he’s bored for being go shopping with us.

“It would be glad if you allow me accompany forever!” he smirked.

“Ooh, no...” I shook my head.

“Umma, I can’t decide which one is better?” Minji mumbled.

“Eh~ choose the one you like, girl?” I answered.

“Um... can I choose both?” Minji stuttered.

“Okay, you can!” he replied.

“Huh? She has a lot of at home!!” I amazed.

“Minji, if you like both of them, I buy for you. You’re clever than another girl. We have to choose both if we like both, right?” he told Minji and winked to me.

“Yah, what does he mean? He refers to me, Siwon oppa, and him.” I thought and imagined if I choose both of them, “Oh, god help me, how can I go out with them at the same time.”

“There are many things we can’t choose both such as ... um...” I stuttered while they eager want to know anything else, so I concluded “Minji-ah, we go eat ice-cream, ok?”

End Tiffany’s POV

----------

*Ice-Cream Store

Kris sits beside Mushroom Tiffany and Mini Mushroom Minji who is eating ice-cream happily. Then their faces turn to bitter.

“Really??” both of mother and kid amazed.

“Yeah, I have a flight at this evening!” Kris told.

“Huh??” they jaw dropped, slap on the table, and stand up.

“Thanks you for accompany me during these days.” he told, hug Tiffany, and rub Minji’s head.

At the same time, Kris hugs Tiffany; Siwon also arrives and stand outside the store.

“He’s really fast!!” he whispered to Tiffany.

“Who??” she wondered.

“Andrew Choi!” he told and he remained stand close with Tiffany.

“Where??” Tiffany amazed and wanted to find Siown’s present, but Kris stopped her.

“He’s behind you!” Kris told, “Promise me, don’t look back and keep your position here until he comes to you, ok?”

“Ok!” she nodded.

Then Kris says goodbye with Tiffany and Minji.

-------------

Siwon’s POV:

During meeting, I receive urgent call from someone. He is Kris. He’s also text message to me where he and Tiffany go. I rush come here as soon as meeting is finished. I’m stopped in front of the store and I see he hugs Tiffany. I don’t feel right.

“Choi Siown ssi, you’re fast!” he approached me and told.

“!” I glared at him.

“Tiffany is really important to you?” he asked.

“Yeah, she’s definitely important to me. She’s the only one to me. None can split my love to her.” I warned him.

“Oh, I see.” he smirked, “Good bye!”

“Hey, what do you mean?” I wondered.

“Okay, please take care of her. Um, I’m sorry because I think I can’t attend on your wedding, but I bet we will meet once again. Good Luck!” he said and left.

I really don’t understand what he has said earlier.

“No need to give an advice to me. I probably take care of her and Minji as well.” I muttered, enter to the store, and meet them.

End of Siwon’s POV

-----------------