Special party or Last dinner?

Single but has a kid

 

“Tiffany plan bring Minji move to another place.” Taeyeon told.

“Where? And When?” Leeteuk amazed.

“I don’t know either!” she pouted.

-------------

*Next day

In the early morning, a poor girl comes in to her office while her colleagues not yet come. She walks around her work place and back to her desk. She collects her stuffs put in the box. She doesn’t spend much time, left the pink envelop on her desk, and leave.

*Sungmin’s POV:

As my first step entered to the office, my assistant walked toward me and asked curiously, “Sungmin ssi, do you know Tiffany unnie resign from her position now.

“What??” I amazed and didn’t believe what she had talked.

“Here, her goodbye letter! We found out in her desk.” she told.

I read the letter carefully and reach to my boss’s room. He told Tiffany passed the resign letter to him last week, and she asked him to keep in secret until today.

---------

*On phone

 “Good morning, Sungmin oppa!” she answered.

“Fany, where are you?” I asked seriously.

“I’m shopping.” she pouted.

“What do you mean while you pass the resign letter to boss and without any body know?” I asked while I couldn’t control my temper. I was sad with she had done and no inform first.

“I already told you and our colleagues!!” she blurted out.

“What?? You mean you left the hand writing in this morning??” I demanded.

“Yeah,” she replied in soft tone.

“Yah, what’s the hell with you, Tiffany Hwang? Boss told me you want to take some rest.” I said.

“Oppa, you’re so scary!” she told.

“Aish, Tiffany, I’m worry you if something bad happen with you, you know?” I said.

“Oppa, I’m fine. You no need worry me.” she said in sweet tone.

“Okay, stay there! I will be there on 10 minutes!” I told.

“Yah, stop, not now oppa, can we meet after work? We will prepare a special dinner in this evening. Join us??” she giggled.

“Fine, I will be there around 6pm.” I said and we hanged up the call.

*End of call

It was such as a relief to hear her sweetie tone that means she’s fine.

End of Sungmin’s POV

*In the evening

Tiffany’s POV

I call party is special dinner. Nobody know what happen tomorrow for us? I do hope this dinner will be the best memory for us, and I don’t know when we can be again.

“Can we start now, Tiffany umma??” Minji mumbled while I put the last main dish on the dinning table.

“Ah~ Hwang Minji, we have to wait until our guest have come!” I told and knocked her hand because she planned taste the food.

“Okay~” she muttered and rubbed her stomach, showing she’s hungry.

“Stay here! Don’t walk around dinning table! Mom goes to call Sunny auntie, ok?” I told her to sit on the sofa in the living room.

-----

While I open the door, I see Sungmin oppa and Sunny are standing outside my house.

“Hey, why don’t you come in? I and Minji are waiting for you two.” I shouted.

Then we gather for dinner.

End of Tiffany's POV

--------

They are chatting and having fun during dinner time. An atmosphere is smooth and nobody knows the real reason why Tiffany resigns from her work and invites them for party.

After meal, Tiffany and Sunny are reading fashion magazine while Sungmin and Minji are playing video game.

“Oop, Minji, you should go to bed now. Kid can’t go to bed late.” Sunny amazed after she glanced to the clock.

“Aigoo, I lose again!!” Minji mumbled as she lost the game with Sungmin.

“Girl, do you hear what Sunny auntie talk to you?” Tiffany groaned.

“Yeah,” a little girl replied in low tone, “Good night Mom, Good night Sungmin uncle, Good night Sunny auntie”.

Before she went to upstairs, she giggled to Sungmin “Uncle, next time, we play again??”

“Yup,” he nodded and she quickly went out because she received a warning glare from her mom.

 

-----------