Sweetie Moment

Single but has a kid

 

“Okay, now do you finish you homework?” Tiffany sighed.

“Yah, I completely forget. I’ll go now!” she answered and quickly left.

----------

Tiffany’s POV:

“Oh my god,” I said and slumped into the couch.

Then I saw Siwon oppa who is sitting another seat is giggling non-stop to me, and I ask coolly “How can she bring your cloth into the washing machine?”

“She told I must go to take a bath, and then she asked me to pass the dirty cloth to her, and she would give me back another cloth. How could I know she give me only towel?” he said with can not help expression.

I also stuck my word for what the 5-year-old girl dose that. I can’t help either, so we burst into laugh.

“Do you teach her how to use washing machine?” Siwon oppa said as he turned to sit next to me.

“I’m not sure!” I said and looked at him with something will explore.

We shouted “THE CLOTH???” together.

As the result, we see the door of the machine is opened and the soap become the bubble and the cloth also explore out side. The floor is full of slippery soap.

“Minji definitely use much soap flakes!” he said as I stepped into slippery floor.

“Oh, no, stay here, I can handle it! If your cloth is dirty, I have no more change to you.” I shouted when I saw he wanted to help me.

Soon, I slipped on the floor “Aish ##$$$%$#......”

“What the hell!!” I mumbled and glared at him who was laughing at me.

“You told me do nothing. I think you would more carefully before you told me keep silent.” he giggled.

Finally, I rest on the couch because my waist gets hurt and my wrist is twist, so Siwon oppa is the one who cleans the floor.

End of Tiffany’s POV

---------

“Ah~ so comfortable,” Siwon said as he lied down on the sofa after he had done his work.

“I don’t believe you’re good at doing house work too!” Tiffany teased.

“For work outside, I’m good at doing business, and at home, I become a good husband, so if you marry with me, you’re the lucky woman.” Siwon elbowed to Tiffany, and then she accidentally fall on the ground and make Siwon laugh louder.

“Ouch, my waist!” she mumbled and lied on the ground.

“Hey, Tiffany Hwang, are you ok?” Siwon exclaimed in concern.

“I think it’s broken now!” she sobbed.

At that time, he hurry rise her up and carry her, “I will bring you to the hospital.”

“Oh, no, wait, no need, I’m fine now!” she amazed when he looked worry her so much.

“Are you sure?” he asked while she was in his arms.

She replied by smile brightly, but he still insist take her to hospital, “Liar! I know you scare the doctor, you scare injection.”

“At the moment, I say a lie, but right now I say the truth, okay?” Tiffany blurted out.

Siwon speechless and stare at her, “Childish!”

“Can you put me down now?” she told.

“Okay, but I have to give some punish, so next time you can’t play prank with me like this time. You know you startle me?” he finished and spun her around.

“Oppa, oppa, slow down, I lose you now!” she screamed.

Then he puts her lightly on the couch, her hair, smell her perfume, staring deeply to her, kiss on her forehead, and whisper to her ear “It’s not funny when you tell you’re in pain. My heart’s almost stop breathing.”

“Sorry,” she pouted and gave a quick kiss on his lip.

“Hmm, sit here, I will prepare lunch for you.” he smiled

“You cook??” she amazed.

“Yeah,” he said and went to kitchen.

“Last time, if I remember I couldn’t sleep well a whole night after I eat his dinner. Thus, I think I order fast food is better eating his food.” she thought.

Instantly, a sound of broken dish comes out from the kitchen.

“What’s up?” she exclaimed and ran toward Siwon.

“It’s nothing. I just cut my finger!” told he while his finger was bleeding.

“Yah, you should take more careful before you use the knife, oppa!” she groaned, drag him to the living room, clean his wound, and put the bandage on him.

Siwon’s POV:

This is the most sweetie moment after we broke up. It reminds when we were in love 6 years ago. She doesn’t change. I imagined when I had a fight with students from another school. She was so concern me. She cried a lot at that day.

“Siwon oppa, Siwon oppa!!” she shook my arm, “Do you listen to me?”

“Come to your sense!” I told myself and stare clueless to her.

“I will call fast food because my wrist is still not well, and your finger also gets cut. This is the best way, ok?” she

“It’s up to you!” I smiled.

I point today is started again. Finally, she accepts me and forgives me.

End of Siwon's POV

-----------------

(A/N: I'm always busy at every the end of month, but I try my to update the chapter to my value readers, THANKS YOU ^^)