New Stranger

Single but has a kid

 

“I will call fast food because my wrist is still not well, and your finger also gets cut. This is the best way, ok?” she

“It’s up to you!” I smiled.

I point today our love is started again. Finally, she accepts me and forgives me.

End of Siwon’s POV

-----------------

They have fun together a whole day.

“You give me a new life!” Siwon told as he and Tiffany were walking toward his car.

“That’s ridiculous!” Tiffany teased.

“Yah, that’s so sweetie!” he winked to her.

She giggled and her face immediately is strange.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I feel someone is looking at us at that side, but when I turn, it’s nothing.” I pointed the side, “Maybe I got wrong!”

“Hmm, if something is not well, you can call me anytime, or I should over sleep here tonight?” he told.

“No, no need, I said I got wrong, that’s fine!” she smiled and pushed him into the car.

“Okay, bye!” he waved and make a sign call him anytime.

After he leaves, Tiffany’s still in doubt in mind. She rushes go back and close the door quickly.

-----------

*Another day

Today, Sunny and the kids in her kindergarten class go to National Museum. At the lunch time, they gather and checking before go to lunch.

“Unnie, Minji isn’t in the rest room!” Seohyun told Sunny in concern face.

“Hey, calm down, what do you mean? Minji is lost??” Sunny said.

“At the moment, we went to rest room, and then I waited her outside with other kids. 10 minutes later, I didn’t see come out. I went inside and checked everywhere, but I didn’t see her.” Seohyunie said in pale, “Sunny unnie, what can we do?”

After that they divide in small group and looking for Minji. Instantly, Minji appears with another guy.

“Hey, where are you going? Everyone is looking for you everywhere.” Sunny asked and hugged her tightly.

“I went to rest room.” a little girl pouted.

“You went to rest room? But, Seohyun teacher, she didn’t see you in there.” Sunny said calmly.

“Yeah, she didn’t see me when I came outside?” Minji asked, “I saw Siwon uncle, but I ran to him, it’s not him”

“I saw her standing in front of the museum.” An unknown guy told.

“Thank you so much! If something bad happen on her, I’ll have big problem.” Sunny smiled.

----------------

*At the kindergarten

At the evening, Tiffany comes to pick up Minji as normal.

“Umma~” Minji screamed and ran toward Tiffany.

“You well done when you go to museum, aren’t you?” Tiffany asked while she rose her up.

Minji is rolling her eyes to Sunny who is standing behind them for help.

“She created a small mistake, but it doesn’t matter!” Sunny pouted.

“Minji, I have to go now!” an unknown guy appeared, smile to Minji and face to Tiffany.

Tiffany’s POV

I’m glad that Minji don’t bother her teacher and her classmates today. Previously, she’s always hard to control when she goes out field without me. Suddenly, I feel strange after unknown guy appear and smile deeply to Minji.

“Who is he?” I frowned.

“He is my friend.” Minji told.

“We met him at the museum today.” Sunny explained.

“Hi, nice to meet Tiffany Hwang!” an unknown guy smiled.

Before I ask a question, he says goodbye, “Bye, see you next time.

I lost my mind for what his expression. He looks familiar to me. He called my name clearly. I have known him? But I don’t remember!

“God bless you!!” I amazed when someone tapped on my shoulder.

“Are you fine?” Siwon oppa told.

“Er, I’m fine.” I lied

“Who is that guy?” Siwon oppa pointed to unknown guy who was hoping to his car.

“How can he know my name?” I mumbled.

“I don’t know either!” Sunny told and we looked at Minji.

“Oh, no, I don’t tell your name to him.” Minji refused.

“Have you known him before?” Sunny wondered.

I think a few second and demand “Aish, that’s nonsense! I’m hungry now. Let’s go eating!”

-------------