I am late???

Single but has a kid

 

“Hwang MiYoung, are you alright??” he asked in concerned after he pushed the guards out of me.

“Fany-ah, I’m here. You’re safe!” another girl who came with him gave a hope to me.

----------------

They are Leeteuk oppa and Taeyeon. I don’t said anything and hug her tightly.

“Girl, don’t be afraid! We’re here. You’re safe!” she consoled by giving me a warm hug.

“Yah, how dare are you!” as Leeteuk oppa shouted, the 4 tall guards were standing around us.

“Oppa, can you???” Taeyeon whispered to him.

“Umm… I … I don’t think so!” he stuttered in bitter face, and out of sudden, he said in confident “I can’t, but they can.”

“Tiffany ssi, are you ok? Oh, your face is so pale!! Sorry, I’m late.” Victoria asked curiously, checking my body if I receive any pain. She is a Siwon oppa’s secretary. I remember her, but why she is here?? She doesn’t come alone. There are about 9 or 10 guards with her.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Tiffany becomes clueless and speechless because there are many people gather in front of her house.

“No, you’re not. You arrived on time, but he’s pretty late.” Leeteuk told to Victoria and pointed Kangta ssi who was jumping out of his car.

“Umma, why come you here??” Kangta asked his mother and turned his wife with furious eyes “I told you already if you have something in your mind, you can ask me.”

“Excause me, Kangta ssi, I think we have to enter the house before we start a conversation. That is not good in neighborhood’s thought.” Victoria explained and then they came in to Tiffany’s house.

------------

*In the Living Room

“Um,” Victoria cleared to break the cool atmosphere, “Kangta ssi, I can’t believe I will meet you here!”

“You know her??” an old lady asked his son.

“She’s Victoria, secretary of Choi Siwon ssi who is in charge in Choi Corporation.” Kangta introduced.

“My boss Siwon ssi is considering if he should accept your suggestion or not?” Victoria added.

Both Kangta’s wife and his mother got shock when listen to her saying.

“Any way, Victoria ssi, I think that’s not good for you to go out during work time.” Mrs. Ann said coolly.

“Ooh, Kangta ssi, please tell your mother clearly. I’m working right now. I receive a duty from Siwon ssi to come here.” Victoria smirked, making Ann family member stuck their work, but making her guards and Tiffany’s friend giggled.

“Where is your boss?” Leeteuk smiled.

“He …” Victoria thought and before she spoke out, Mrs. Ann cut “He’s on meeting?? Victoria ssi, you’re so young and innocent of lie on elder people like me. I will forgive you if you apologize me, I will forget everything today if you’re hurry go back to work.” Mrs. Ann smirked.

“Aish, I can’t believe what I can hear at the moment, oppa!” Taeyeon groaned as she tapped on Leeteuk’s shoulder, “How can those cheesy words come out from High-class people??”

Everyone can’t control their temper expect Tiffany.

“Victoria ssi, thanks you for coming today, you should back to work; otherwise, you will in trouble if your boss realizes.” Tiffany comforted Victoria with her unique smile.

“Yah, Tiffany ssi, I come here to solve your problem, not you comfort me!” Victoria amazed, “Yup, I’m in trouble if Siwon ssi realizes I let one of your hair fall out.”

“Oh, really?? Thus, where is your boss?” Taeyeon and Leeteuk exclaimed together.

“Hmm, today, actually, he has a monthly meeting at Jeju, but he will cancel all the meetings and come here as soon as possible. He called me he can’t arrive on time, so he told me come first to protect Tiffany ssi. If I let something bad happen to Tiffany ssi, I must to write a resign letter to him.” Victoria elaborated.

“Hah, that’s so serious!!” Taeyeon and Leeteuk amazed.

“Why he knows I’m in trouble??” Tiffany frowned and glared to Leeteuk and Taeyeon “You don’t remember what I have told you.”

“Hmm… I receive an urgent call from Sunny.” Taeyeon stuttered and Leeteuk added “I coincident dial to Siwon!”

Kangta and his wife suggest go out, but Mrs. Ann insist to meet Siwon, so nobody can’t spilt up and waiting for Siwon’s arrival.

---------------------