Fear

Single but has a kid

 

“Can I join you?” he asked while he appeared in front of her and walked toward her.

“Oppa!!” Tiffany amazed when Siwon waved his hand to her.

*End call

--------------

 

Tiffany’s POV:

I almost drop the phone from my hand when I see him.

“You’re so fast???” I surprised.

“Yeah, I go to your house, and Sunny tells me you’re here.” he smiled.

“I heard you go to Japan!” I asked while I noticed Minji was not around.

“Oh, I was back last night.” he told and added after I ignored him, “What’s up?”

“Minji, she’s with at moment, but now where she is.” I trembled.

“Calm down, Fany!” he consoled me, and then we separated the way looking for her.

---------

I’m looking everywhere surround me. That’s not far from our previous position.

“Hwang Minji, where are you? Come out, don’t play hide-and-seek with me!” I shouted.

I don’t feel right. I’m afraid my bad dream comes true. Minji would have a problem that occurred by the elders’ problem.

Soon, I hear something annoy from my left side. When I walk follow the sound, I see Minji is with a few big men.

“Yah, what are you doing with daughter?” I shouted as I ran close to them.

“Mom, help me!” a little girl screamed in English. She’s crying so hard with fear.

“Minji, don’t cry! Mom’s here!” I smiled brighter to her and gave dead glare to those bastards, “Release your hands from girl! If you need money, I will give you, but you have to give her back to me.”

“Sorry, I don’t your money, my boss orders us bring her to meet her.” one of those men said and rose Minji into the car.

Without hesitate, I take off my shoes throw to them, hurry snatch Minji from them before they close the car. At that time, I and Minji have a fight with those gangsters. While I’m struggling with me, the sound of bump to ground makes got shock. I take a look and see Minji lie on the ground.

“Minji~” I shout louder in cracking voice and ran to her.

“You’re not a human, she’s just 5 years old girl, she’s innocent, how can do that to her!” I explored as I put her in arms.

“Hyung, I have no intention. She bit my arm, I amazed, and pushed her away by accident.” An unknown man who threw Minji fell on the ground excuse after getting scold from his brothers.

“Mom, I’m fine!” Minji smiled lightly, “Mom, I’m so tired!” she finished and closed her eyes.

“Okay, mom will bring back home!” I smiled with tear and rose her up.

As I’m going to leave, one of s plan to stop me. Luckily, Siwon arrived.

“Hey, Tiffany, what’s matter?” he asked in concern and warned to the gangsters, “What are all of you going to do with her? You have to through me first!”

Before they’re going to fight, their big brother shouted out “Let they go!”

Other members listen to him and walk back, and we bring Minji to the hospital.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Siwon’s POV:

*Hospital

Doctor said Minji condition is not serious. She just has some bruised on her forehead, elbow, and wrist and ankle. She faints because of fear. Tiffany is afraid when Minji wakes up and get scare of the room in the hospital, so she asks permission from doctor bring her back home.

*At home

As we arrive home and take Minji to her room, Tiffany immediately tell me back home.

“Oppa, I think you can back home now. You’re just back from Japan. You should take some rest.” she delighted me a bright smile while her face is still wet from tear.

“I’m ok, but if I know your stomach is empty from the morning, right?” I smiled.

“I’m not hungry at all.” she refused.

“Okay, I go now, and you have to take some rest too.” I said, hugging her, kissing on her forehead, and left.

---------

1 hour later, I’m back with some food. I enter her room, and I see she’s sleeping on the couch, and Minji is not yet wake up. I step into the room on tiptoe so as not to waken them.

When I put the blanket on Tiffany, I hear she’s sobbing in her sleep.

“Unnie, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, I can’t look after Minji as I promise with you. I broke my promise, I’m sorry.” she cried in her sleep.

Suddenly, she quickly get up and shout out “Minji~”

“Fany, are you fine?” I asked and hugged from behind.

“Siwon oppa, I have a bad dream!” she told and I wiped her tear.

“Yeah, it’s just a bad dream, now you and Minji are safe.” I consoled her by striking her hair and kiss on her head.

“Hey, why are you here?” she asked at the same time Minji awaked.

“Mom, I’m so hungry!” a little girl rubbed her eyes and her stomach.

“You don’t have breakfast yet, so you have to hungry, that’s right!” Tiffany smiled in tear and hurry hugged her daughter.

“There are many foods are waiting for us at dining room, so are you ready?” I suggested.

Both mother and kid answered together “Ready!!”

----------

I wonder what she talked in her sleep at the moment, but I can’t ask. She told she knew who order them to catch Minji in the morning, and she didn’t call to police. Who is stay behind the fear? Kangta ssi??

-------------

(A/N: I think I put a bit too long on this chapter, but I hope all of you like it! Who is Minji's real parents on next chapter, thanks)