Back to the past

Single but has a kid

*Tiffany’s House

Tiffany leaves Minji’s room when she realizes her daughter fell asleep. She turns to her room and prepares herself to sleep.

Tiffany’s POV

I can’t fell asleep after my head hit the pillow since 15 minutes ago. I have many things in my mind. I think about what Taeyoen has said in the evening. Why I can’t start with another guy? I still love him? I can’t forget him? One more thing, I can’t forget what he has done with me. He cheats me and goes out with another girl. I hate him and I can’t forgive him forever.

I decide go the balcony and look at the sky. The moon shines up remind me in one night at 6 years ago.

End of Tiffany’s POV

 

*6 Years Ago*

“Fany-ah, the moon looks nice for tonight, don’t it?” Taeyeon smiled as pointed the moon in the sky.

“Yeah, it’s rise up with a full moon!” Tiffany said as they were walking along the part the way back home.

“Fany, luckily that we finish our homework at Yuri’s house on time; otherwise, tomorrow, we will have a big problem!” Taeyeon said and then she bumped with Tiffany’s back.

“Ooop, what’s up?” she amazed.

Then Tiffany ran across the street because she saw someone with another girl came out from the hotel. As she reached there, they already jumped in the taxi and gone.

“Tiffany, if I don’t get wrong they are Siwon oppa and Yoona right?” Taeyeon said after she ran follow Tiffany, “Yah, they just come out from the hotel?”

--------

*Next Day

[Punch] Tiffany slapped her boyfriend and said “Let break up!”

Siwon rubbed his cheek and block Tiffany’s way, “We need to talk!”

“Last night, where did you go?” she asked curiously.

“Eh, I was not well, so I stayed at home.” he told.

“Liar!” she cried out and pushed him “Last night, you stayed with Yoona!”

“Why you know?”

“I saw you and her just came out from the hotel.” Tiffany explored.

“Fany-ah, it’s not like what you think.” Siwon held her hand and tried to console but she refused.

“I saw you two with my own eyes. Taeyeon was there too at that night.” she with tear, “Okay; now please give me the reason!”

“Hmm, the reason is …” he stuttered in a few second, so Tiffany concluded “Alright, your time is over!”

Siwon couldn’t do anything just let her go. As the man, he can’t cry, but his heart is bleeding.

----------

*A Week Later

It had been a week that Siwon couldn’t connect with girlfriend Tiffany. She ignored his call and his massages, and it had been 3 days that Tiffany absent from school. He decided go her home and wait her at outside.

“Yah, Choi Siwon, how long do you want standing here?” Leeteuk said as they were standing outside the gate.

“I have no choice hyung! She doesn’t receive my call.” Siwon said with sad face.

“Watching boyfriend came out from the hotel with another girl at mid-night, who can accept this?” Leeteuk blurted out.

“Hyung, how many times I tell you we are nothing!” Siwon shouted to his brother.

“Ok, ok, I truth you!”

Soon, there was an old lady came out.

“Oh, Siwon ssi, why stay here? Maybe you don’t know Miss Hwang had departed to LA since yesterday.” Ajhumma said.

“What? We were waiting here almost 4 or 5 hours, and now she already left.” Leeteuk said and then he amazed “She departed to LA, Los Angles in America?”

------------------------------------

(A/N: Thanks for all your support by comment and subscribe!!)