Hiking become Camping

Single but has a kid

 

“I can’t go and leave her like this!!” he said and pointed a little who was sitting next to the window in the living room.

Soon, both of them sigh.

---------------

 

“Umma, when the rain is stopped?” Minji asked and ran toward Tiffany.

“That’s not rain. It’s just a drizzle. Look, all the plants are very bright because that’s clean by it.” Tiffany pointed to outside.

“Yeah, the view of raining also beautiful, umma!” the girl exclaimed.

“Minji-ah, since we can’t go outside, we can play inside!” Siwon demanded.

“What?” both cute mother and her kid amazed.

---------

After that, Siwon calls to someone.

“What are you going to do?” Tiffany asked curiously while Minji put her hand on her chic and stared with hope to him.

“I called to my assistant and asked to do something.” he said.

“I know, but I want to ask you what you are doing with my living room.” Tiffany mumbled, folding up her arm, giving a dead glare to him while he was moving some stuff in her living room to anther room, such as sofa and table.

“You will know when every thing has done, and I promise I will bring them back to their old position, ok?” he winked to her.

Tiffany replied him by stuck her tongue out and went to upstairs.

----------

*1 hours later

Tiffany’s POV:

I’m doing proposal for Monday, and I left Siwon oppa and Minji. Minji really get along well with him. I can’t disagree.

Soon, I hear some noise at downstairs, so I decide go to look for them.

----------

“Umma, stop here!” Minji shouted before my leg move the end of the stairs.

“What???” I amazed.

“We haven’t done yet!” she smiled.

“So, I will count from 1 to 100, ok?” I asked and she nodded happily and ran out.

“1, 10, 20 ….50” I counted, and she screamed “Oh, no, Hwang MiYoung, you cheats me!”

“I don’t cheat you. I told you I will count from 1 to 100, but I didn’t tell you the way I count, 50, 60, 70…100!” I finished and stepped out.

“OMG, my living room!!!” I got shock when I saw a tent in there. Oop, they decorated my house become a jungle now.

“Umma, do you like it?” Minji grinned.

“How can I like it? It’s hard to imagine when it turns to cleaning time!” I thought, and faked smiled “Yeah,”

“Don’t worry! Your house will be tidy as previous after we finish, and I will responsible all that stuffs.” he stated.

“Dingdong,” the bell rang and she quickly opened the door.

“You no need to cook.” he said and Minji showed two box of pizza.

Yeah, I no need to do everything. Perfect? We have fast food for our camping in the jungle, no, it’s a fake jungle.

End of Tiffany’s POV

----------

Tiffany is busy complete her proposal. When she finishes, Siwon and Minji already take a nap in the tent. She creeps slowly toward them. Luckily, they left the pace for her. She lies on and sleeps next to Minji who is sleeping in the middle.

“Umma,” Minji exclaimed.

“Huh, I awake you?” Tiffany asked.

“No, how can I asleep without you?” a little girl smiled, “So good,” she said and held Tiffany’s hand put on Siwon’s hand and she put her hand on them.

“Umma, this is the happiness I’ve never met. The first time I can sleep in the middle. I’ve sleep with Sunny auntie and Taeyeon auntie, but it’s different. I’m so comfortable when both of you hug me at the same time ….” Minji said in low tone until she fell asleep without notice.

-------------