Reveal_ part I

Single but has a kid

 

I wonder what she talked in her sleep at the moment, but I can’t ask. She told she knew who order them to catch Minji in the morning, and she didn’t call to police. Who is stay behind the fear? Kangta ssi??

-------------

“Umma, I have a bad dream. When I wake up I’m so tired.” Minji said after she finished her milk.

“Really? And now, you feel better?” Tiffany smiled and wiped the milk around .

“Yes, I recharge my power full now after I eat this meal.” Minji giggled, rubbing his stomach, and running to me, “Siwon uncle, thanks for your foods!”

I can’t describe how happy I am when I see Minji become normal cute and bright.

“Ouch,” she exclaimed when she touched her pain.

She’s so adorable, she runs to the mirror, and pout “Umma, there are my bruise on me!”

Then Tiffany asks for help from me. I rise Minji up and ask “You don’t know what happen when you have a bad dream?”

“I don’t remember at all.” she nodded.

“The reason is you fall from your bed.” I blurted out.

“Yeah, you have a nightmare last night!” Tiffany added.

“This is because you go to bed late, don’t you?” I tricked her.

“Yeah, next time, when umma call me go to sleep, I will quickly sleep.” She pouted and realized her fault.

“Sunny’s back!” Tiffany exclaimed as we listen to the sound of car outside the house.

“Wow, Sunny auntie’s back with her boyfriend now. I also ask her buy a gift for me.” Minji finished and left.

End of Siwon’s POV

---------

The two Siwon and Tiffany keep distant and look awkward to each other. Siwon tries to understand what happen between Tiffany and Kangta ssi, and Tiffany tries to avoid Siwon’s questions.

“Sunny has boyfriend? She’s never told me!” Siwon broke the cool situation.

“Yeah, I don’t know either. Minji told me last night. I think she’s just joking.” Tiffany forced smile.

“Fany-ah, I …” when he spoke out, she cut “Oppa, how you can enter my house?”

“Oh, I have your key. Eh, I took it with me when I left. You don’t mind?” he said.

“Hmm, that’s fine.” she smiled.

“Fany-ah, I …” Siwon couldn’t finish and Tiffany cut again, “Ooh, oppa, Sunny doesn’t know anything occur in the morning. I have to cut her before she reminds Minji. This would be in her bad dream, not real.”

Siwon can’t help, clueless because Tiffany already walks out.

---------

*Sunny’s house

Tiffany walks in while Minji is checking her gift from Sunny.

“Minji, how is your feeling when you …” Sunny couldn’t complete her sentence because Tiffany pulled her to outside.

“Hey, what’s matter with you?” Sunny mumbled.

“You can’t remind when I and Minji went jogging in this morning.” Tiffany told.

“Why?” Sunny frowned.

“No answer now. I will explain you later, ok?” Tiffany scolded her.

After agreement, they enter to living room.

“Minji-ah, do you like this dress?” Sunny smiled.

“Yeah,” a little girl replied.

“Try it! The size fix you or not?” Tiffany said.

“Sunny, Minji, can I borrow Tiffany for 5 minutes?” Siwon appeared next to the door.

Without any improvement, Siwon drags Tiffany to outside.

---------

“Fany-ah, I can’t stand anymore! Could you tell everything? I’m ready listen to you.” Siwon demanded.

Tiffany doesn’t reply, pull him enter her house, and she speaks out after make sure no body around, “Okay, I will answer what you want to know!”

“Kangta ssi is a father of Minji?” Siown asked.

“Yeah,” she told.

“And, who … who is her mother?” he stuttered and stared at Tiffany.

“I’m not her mother!” she blurted out.

----------