We never do, We never know

Single but has a kid

“Siown ssi is her father???” Woonie mumbled and there were question marks fly around his head.

------------------

 

Siwon’s POV:

I carried in piggy back and we left that dump-family. Because Minji is so tired from crying, she sleeps on my back. Ah, my back can become her bed.

“Oppa, she already fell asleep on your back??” Fany amazed.

“Ssssh………” I reminded her don’t speak louder.

What? She called me ‘Oppa’ at the moment? I don’t mind whether she calls me ‘Siwon ssi’ or ‘Oppa’, but I prefer her call me ‘Oppa’ as previously.

She maybe realizes that she just calls me Oppa, so she blushes and turns away.

Soon, I take Minji slowly lie down on the seat-back of the car.

“Yah, you’re super cute when you fall asleep!” I whispered, and then I walked toward who was sitting under the tree nearby the car.

“When she wakes up, we will take a taxi back home. I don’t want to bother.” she said.

“Bother?? Nothing bother to me! I’m happy to be your driver, and we can back now if you want.” I smirked and sat next to her.

“….!” she muttered and not cleared. In sudden, she sighed “Tonight, she will has nightmare again!”

“Bad dream??” I exclaimed.

“Every time she has a bad cry in the noon, she will have a hard cry in the night!” Tiffany pouted.

“Yup, kid and older is the same!” I blurted out and she looked curiously to me.

“Um, I mean because all the happen in the noon create a bad memory to her brain.” I said.

How I tell you that after a few months you left Seoul, I always dream about you. I will wake up in the mid-night and rub face because you slap me in the dream when you see me with Yoona.

End of Siwon’s POV

The time remands silent while Tiffany avoid eye contact with Siwon.

“I think we have to create the best memory to remove her bad memory at the moment!” Siwon suggested.

“What do you mean?” Tiffany frowned.

---------------

Siwon, Tiffany and Minji are arrived amusement park while they hold ice-cream in their hand.

“Hwang Minji, are you sure you want ride it?” Tiffany asked because now they’re standing in front of rolling coaster.

Minji nope with smiled “I’m not sure but I want to try once!”

“Don’t worry! I’m here. You’re safe, ok?” Siwon said confidently and winked to Tiffany.

--------------

*Back from riding rolling coaster

“Girl, are you ok?” Tiffany asked in concern to her daughter because Minji still held her hand and Siwon’s hand after they finished riding.

“Mommy, so glad~” Minji screamed as she raised her hand up.

Siwon and Tiffany are surprised, clueless, looking the girl jump happily.

“Hwang umma, can we ride one more time?” the little girl grinned.

“Yeah, so good, we never do, we never know, so we have to try; otherwise, we don’t know good or bad? See, how happy you are now!” Siwon smiled and raised his one brow to Tiffany.

“No need to try, I can imagine what happen if I fall in love with a liar again!!” she smirked.

“I’m not a liar!!” Siwon said seriously.

The atmosphere becomes cool, so Minji immediately cry out “Aigoo, since I’m a kid, I can’t understand what you’re talking about? If you two don’t allow me ride again, just tell me! Don’t argue in small thing!”

The two Siwon and Tiffany speechless when they listen to some advise from the kid.

“Ah~ I want to play that one!” Minji screamed because she found out new interested place. She pointed to bumper car and ran toward that place.

----------------

(A/N: Thanks to my value readers. If there are non-sence part, please forgive, good luck!!)