The plan is cancel

Single but has a kid

 

“Siwon ssi is her ex-boyfriend!” she explored before he left, “and, I’m not sure Minji is his daughter or not because Tiffany doesn’t tell me?”

------------

 

*At weekend

“Hwang Minji, are you ready?” Tiffany called as she knocked the girl’s door.

The door immediately opens when she touch it.

“Aish, where is she?” Tiffany amazed when the room is empty.

“Hwang Miyoung umma, I’m here!” the girl shouted from downstairs.

--------

Tiffany’s POV:

I found out her in the kitchen. She’s having breakfast.

“Mom, Good morning!” she said in English.

“Good morning, girl!” I replied with unbelievable. She already dressed by herself. Oh, no only dress, she also prepare her backpack, and have breakfast without I usually call her everyday.

Soon, the phone is alerted.

 

“Fany-ah, are you sure you won’t cancel your hiking plan?” Sunny called.

“Why I can’t?” I amazed.

“Don’t you listen to the Break News in this morning? They forecast there will be rain in some area, and weather will wet and cold.” She said and while I didn’t reply her, she asked “Fany-ah, do you listen to me?”

“I do. Sunny-ah, I’m watching the rain drop outside the window!” I pouted.

End call

 

How can I tell our plan is cancel because of the weather? That’s really effect to her emotion.

“Mom, I’m ready!” Minji exclaimed in English happily.

“Yeah,”

Then her smile turns down when she realize that’s raining. She starts to cry.

“Girl, we change to next week, okay?” I comforted her.

Suddenly, the bell rings. It’s Siwon oppa.

“Wow, Minji, why are you crying? That’s the reason of raining outside?” Siwon said and raised her up.

“Siwon uncle, I want go to hiking today?” she sobbed.

“Right now?” he amazed and she nodded, wiping her tear.

“No, I can’t go to hiking during bad weather. It’s dangerous!” he smiled, giving her warm hug.

--------

Minji is sitting alone in the living room while I and Siwon oppa are in the kitchen.

“You come here although you know that will rain??” I demanded as I put my chic lean on my hand.

“Ah, I’m full!” he said after he finished the meal

“Aish, you eat like you miss dinner last night!” I smirked.

“Bingoo, why you know I didn’t have dinner last night?” he replied and yawned.

“Pardon???”

“I have a conference online to oversea last night until early morning. I’m not sure the exactly time.” he said.

“You’re not a robot.” I explored, tapping the table.

“Yeah, I’m a human. You know, the time is different, so I have to wait until midnight and talk with them.” he smiled.

“You no need to come here. You should take some rest!!” I demanded.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Tiffany can’t hide her concern to him. On the other hand, Siwon keeps smiling and hide his tired from her. He takes a long look to her and said “Because of I’m Choi Siwon. Choi Siwo can’t break promise with Tiffany Hwang.”

Tiffany is touch with what Siwon’s express. The two look at each other and their eye full of passion. Siwon gets up and lean slowly to Tiffany. He starts her hair and kisses her forehead. No reaction from her that means she doesn’t bother if he’s going to kiss her. He stares deeply to her and kiss on her lip. At the same time, Tiffany envelops her hand on the table, closing her eye, and her heart can’t stop breathing fast, but she doesn’t mind when he kisses her.

For a little bit sense, Tiffany turns out and stand up. She looks shy and demands “Hiking is canceled now, so, I think you should go now!”

Siwon smiles, bite his lower lip, he shakes his head with unbelievable. That’s not the first time for time (kissing), but she’s really blush. Her face likes an apple.

“I can’t go and leave her like this!!” he said and pointed a little who was sitting next to the window in the living room.

Soon, both of them sigh.

---------------

(A/N: Love it?? Thanks for your every comment in here ^^!)