What relationship between Tiffany and Siwon?

Single but has a kid

 

“Yes, it’s me, Choi Siwon! My heart told me you’re calling me here!” he winked.

“Ah~ that’s ridiculous!” I faked smile.

-----------------

 

“Hey, I’m sorry because I’m really busy. I set up my phone in silent, so I can’t answer your call. You can punish whatever you want.” he told.

“Okay, I don’t take your time too long. Are you free this weekend?” I demanded.

“Yup, I’m free!” Siwon responded quickly.

“Yah, so fast, you don’t reconsider your answer. You should check up your work with your secretary whether free or not? Or you should take some rest after has a work a full week?” Tiffany demanded.

“No need!” he smiled, raising his eyebrows, and drinking.

“Hey, Siwon ssi, this is mine!!!” I amazed after I realized he was drinking my coke.

“I don’t mind!” he winked to me.

Ah, I can’t work with his expression, “Why are being you flirting around me?”

“Yeah, I do, I do that way only with you, my girl!” he smiled brighter.

“I think I must go now!” I said and left quickly.

I covered my ears and walked fast as I can because I heard his sweetie word from him, “Good bye, Fany-ah! See you in this weekend!”

End of Tiffany’s POV

Tiffany is getting tire with Siwon teasing her at the moment. She jumps to her car, put safety belt, and starts the engine. Her face is delighted before she drives out.

 

Meanwhile, Siwon back to his office with a big smile.

“Siwon ssi, do you meet her?” Sulli ran toward him as he was waiting for elevator.

“Yeah,” he replied, and she added “Next time, I will let her with you if she comes again!”

“Yup, she will come here frequently in the future!” he smiled and entered the elevator.

“Yah, she’s really the MMVP Guest in here!” Sulli exclaimed.

----------

*At kindergarten

“Bye, bye!!” a little boy waved to Sunny.

“Bye, don’t forgive complete your homework for tomorrow!” Sunny responded with smile.

“He’s just a kid. Don’t put pressure on him too much!” a soft tone appeared behind her.

“That’s not a pressure. That is a responsible!” Sunny smirked, gave a dead glare, and walked out.

“Yah, I talk with you, why you turn out? That’s not a good manner. Your young students will copy from you.” Sungmin said as he followed Sunny.

Sunny stops in sudden and mumbled “Sungmin ssi, I think you come in wrong place!”

“Oop!!” Sungmin exclaimed because he bumped with her and hugged her.

“Ah, Sungmin, what are you doing?” Sunny shouted as his arms were around her.

“Ooh, I’m sorry, I have no intention!” Sungmin blushed and other kids chuckled.

Soon, Sunny drugged from the kids.

--------

“Say out, I have no much time you!” Sunny blurted out.

“I want to know what relationship between Tiffany and Siwon ssi?” Sungmin said curiously.

“Aish, none my business, you should ask Tiffany, not me!” she pouted, her hair, and turned around.

“If I can ask her, I don’t waste my time with you!” Sungmin smirked.

“Aigoo, you come here to beg or shout to me??” Sunny muttered.

“Okay, ok, if you don’t know, I will anther solution!” he said in bitter face.

“Siwon ssi is her ex-boyfriend!” she explored before he left, “and, I’m not sure Minji is his daughter or not because Tiffany doesn’t tell me?”

------------