My father is perfect

Single but has a kid

*Present

“Hwang Minji, are you ready?” Tiffany screamed as she came out from kitchen. She does breakfast and prepare lunch box to her lovely daughter.

“Umma, where is my school bag?” Minji asked while she was wearing her shoes.

“Oop, Hwang Minji, how can students forget their school bag?” Tiffany mumbled and brought the bag to her.

------------

30 minutes later, they reach school. The little girl hurry picks up her bag and run to class because she’s late.

*In the class

“Hi, everyone, today our subject is drawing. You can draw your special person, fruit, or animal, understand?” Seohyun teacher sweetie said to her little students.

“Yes,” they answered with enjoy.

Then Seohyun teacher walk slowly in row and peek a look to their picture. Suddenly, she stopped in front of Minji and amazed “You can draw whatever you want girl!”

She is speechless when she sees blank paper with the girl.

“I want to draw my father, but I don’t know how to draw?” she said with sad face.

“Um, just close your eyes and imagine to him!” Seohyun said to Minji.

The little kid closed her eyes and tried to imagine “He is tall and white. He has black hair, big eyes and straight nose. My mother said he is so handsome, and he has good manner too. He is a out sanding student and he come from wealthy family. He’s perfect, so I want to draw him.”

Minji finish, open her eyes and start drawing. Soon, she is stopped because someone is standing with her teacher.

“Ooh, Minji father comes out from her image?” one kid blurted out.

“Eveyone, he is Choi Siwon, he is the son of our president. He just comes from America.” Seohyun said.

“Hi, kids, nice to meet all of you. You can call me Siwon uncle or Andrew uncle!”

“Nice to meet you Siwon uncle!” all to the kid greet him happily.

“Okay, now please go on work, Ms. Seohyun!” Siwon smiled and the kids continued their drawing.

“Come to your sense, girl!” he cleared his throat to get the attention from Minji who was staring at nonstop.

“Do I look like your father?” he asked and she nodded.

“She lies! She has ever seen her father. How can she know his face?” another kid smirked and then other students started to laugh louder.

“Minji’s mother is so pretty and smart, so I believe his father is also handsome.” A little boy Yubin defended the girl.

Then Siwon delighted the girl “If your mother is pretty and you’re so cute. How your father cans is ugly. He’s probably as handsome as me, right?”

The girl has a smile brightly and all the time is over too.

*Siwon’s POV:

Lunch time, all the kid are gathered in the dining room. They arrive with their lunch box. I’m so glad to be share with them. They are so adorable, especially is Minji. She reminds me to someone.

“Sunny ssi, I heard you’re close with Minji.” I asked Sunny who was in charged in here.

“Yes, we’re neighbor.” she replied, “You know her?”

“I met her in the class at the moment! Her classmates about her father.” I said.

“Yeah, they always about her father. In fact, I don’t know about him either. Minji’s mother has rarely said about him.” she replied.

“What the shame! She doesn’t know even his face.” I amazed.

“They broke up since she not yet was born. That the reason her mother intends forget her father because he gave up them.” Sunny explored.

“Andrew uncle, while you’re look a like my father, I want to share my food with you, ok?” Minji said, running to me, and passing her lunch box to me.

I big smile to her and we have lunch together.

End of Siwon’s POV

----------------