Suprise

Single but has a kid

 

“No need to give an advice to me. I probably take care of her and Minji as well.” I muttered, enter to the store, and meet them.

End of Siwon’s POV

-----------------

“Oppa, meeting is finished?” Tiffany asked as soon as Siown arrived.

“Yeah,” he pouted.

“You’re angry with me?” she teased.

“No,” he answered shortly.

“Sure??” she insisted.

“Okay, I’m sure I’m not angry with you. I just upset with you. I frustrated because my girlfriend goes out with another guy.” he demanded.

“Oh, I see~” Tiffany smiled widely, “You’re getting jealous!”

“Yah, Tiffany ssi~” Siwon called, and she teased “Yes!”

“...” he stuck his word and his face was getting red.

“Uncle, you’re hot?” Minji innocent asked.

“Ooh, Minji, why don’t we order another ice-cream for him to get colder?” Tiffany teased again.

“Uncle, what flavor you need?” Minji asked.

“Whatever, girl!” he rubbed her head and stared at Tiffany.

-----------

Tiffany’s POV:

He’s so adorable when he’s angry. What does he think to me? I’m an easy girl who easy goes out with another guy.

“Oppa, do you any plans after we eat ice-cream?” I smiled.

“No!” he blurt out.

“Huh, from now, I have a plenty time with you and you say no, so Minji, I think we should back to hotel and wrap up go home, ok?” I teased.

“Yah, stop, stop, just kidding with you!” he amazed while we goona to leave.

“What?” I exclaimed.

“I have, I have many plans for today. Today is our time, isn’t it?” he said calmly.

I look at Minji and we cheer together, “Yeah~”

End of Tiffany’s POV

------------

As they walk out of the store, they meet Kangta.

“Hi, Kangta ssi, that’s a coincident! What are you doing here?” Siwon amazed.

“Hi, Siown ssi, I just finished my meeting with the customers!” he smiled to Siown and turned to greet Tiffany and Minji, “Hello!”

“Hello!” they replied.

“Minji-ah, do you mind if we invite Kangta uncle goes with us?” Siwon whispered to the girl, “I will have fun if we have many people.”

“Yeah,” Minji smiled brightly and winked to Siown.

“Huh??” Tiffany surprised.

“I think I have to go now. I’m sorry to bother all of you.” Kangta told sadly.

“Oh, no, we’re happy if you join us!” Siwon told while he used eye-contact to Minji.

“Uncle, you go with me!” a little girl added and pulled Kangta out, lead Tiffany and Siwon.

------------

*On the way

They split into 2 cars, the first is Kangta and Minji, and another one is Siwon and Tiffany.

“That’s not by chance, but it’s a plan, isn’t it?” Tiffany asked, folding her arm, and glare at Siwon.

“Ah~ bingo, you’re right! Tiffany is really clever!” Siwon bitter smiled and clapped his hand.

“Your idea?” she groaned.

“Bingo, you win 2 times in row!” his face more nervous.

“Choi Siwon~~” Tiffany explored and he cut “Driver, she’s Tiffany Hwang. She’s my future wife. See, she’s so smart. I spend much time to create the idea to surprise her; otherwise, she can read my mind and know everything. She’s really surprise me!” he told the driver.

“Yes, sir, you’re lucky. Tiffany ssi is smart and pretty as well.” drive replied.

“Yeah, thanks you!” Siwon grinned and ignored Tiffany who has a bad temper with him.

-------------