As a man, I will respond what I do

Single but has a kid

Watching Siwon’s reaction, Leeteuk stares at Siwon in doubt, “She is her father???”

“Minji is my daughter???” Siwon thought while he stared at Leeteuk.

-------------

The two guys stare at each other, and then Siwon blurted out “Yah, hyung, why are you staring at me?”

“Are you feeling guilty?” Leeteuk smirked.

“To be honest, I have never had something with her like you think. How can Minji is my daughter?” Siwon mumbled.

“Are you sure???” Leeteuk ask curiously.

Siwon thought a few second and answered “The farewell night with Donghae, I drunk. Once I woke in the morning, I found out in the bed with Tiffany.”

“You….” Leetuek said but Siwon cut “Hyung, I don’t think that happen to us because our cloth is still the same and she also commented not nothing happen.”

Leeteuk replied him by keeping glaring at him.

“As a man, I will respond what I do!” Siwon said carefully.

---------------

Tiffany’s POV:

Today I have a few meetings from the morning till evening. Finally, I’m back in the late night. Luckily, I have Sunny who always look after Minji when I’m busy.

“Ah~~~ so good!” I whined as I threw myself on my bed, and then I glance to the clock. It’s already 8pm, but I haven’t have lunch yet. Aish, what the hell! That’s why my stomach is starving.

Soon, the bell is ringed while I’m finding some snake in the fridge.

“Yah, wait a minute!” I shouted because I realized who she is.

“Hwang Minji, you’re back!” I smiled while I opened the door.

Do I get wrong? I see another guy with her. He is not Sunny. Just staring at one sight I think I’m in the dream.

End of Tiffany’s POV

“Yeah, I have a dream!” Tiffany said to herself and fell down and he got her on his arms.

--------

“Mom, are you ok?” Minji asked in English after she saw Tiffany opened her eyes.

“Ooh, I’m fine girl.” she answered as she rubbed her forehead.

“Have eat something yet?” a secret guy said and then Tiffany quickly replied “My stomach is empty since afternoon!” after that, she amazed with his appearance “Yah, Choi Siwon, you’re here???”

“Yeah, I’m Choi Siwon. Thanks god, you remember me.” Siwon smirked.

“Big mushroom, you startle me!” Minji said.

“Minji, bring your mother to the dinning room. We have dinner together.” he said.

“Together???” Tiffany asked.

“Minji, I’m hungry now. Let’s go!” Siwon smirked and walked out.

----------

While eating, Siwon always peek a look Tiffany and when their eyes are met, Tiffany gives him a dead glare.

After dinner, Tiffany calls Minji goes to up stair.

“You can go now!” Tiffany said.

“Yesterday, you walked out I think you probably forget me now. But at the moment, I don’t think you’re still remember me, and you got surprise by falling down when you see me with Minji. You miss my hug, don’t you?” he smirked.

“Huh, miss your hug??? I fell down because I’m starving. Okay, your time is over, go now!” she groaned and pushed him into the door.

“Fany-ah, before I go, um, can I ask you one question?” Siwon asked and did aegyo to her.

“What?”

“Who is his father??” he asked curiously.

“Huh?”

“Minji is my daughter??” he added.

Suddenly, she pushes him out of her home and closed the door quickly, and smirked “That is a silly question! Stop asking about that! I’m her mother and her father too.”

------------------

(A/N: Thank so much to all my beloved readers who always active for my fanfics. Let countdown for MY Birthday 2012-08-01 ^^)