The happiness is so short?

Single but has a kid

 

“Umma, this is the happiness I’ve never met. The first time I can sleep in the middle. I’ve sleep with Sunny auntie and Taeyeon auntie, but it’s different. I’m so comfortable when both of you hug me at the same time ….” Minji said in low tone until she fell asleep without notice.

-------------

 

Siwon’s POV:

“Ah~” I gashed, opening my eye, and stretching my arm. Then I feel something wrong on my side.

“Tiffany Hwang!!” I amazed when I saw she was sleeping by my side. Where is Minji? Why Tiffany is here?

I move close to her, smelling her hair, and kiss lightly on her forehead.

At the same, I feel something flash to me, and then I see Minji is taking photo of us. She’s giggle and run out, and I fellow her.

“When I tell them, they don’t believe and laugh derisively to me. Right now, I have a dividend show to them, ha ha…” Minji told herself as she looked her camera.

“Minji,” I startled her and snatch the camera from her hand.

“Siwon uncle, give back to me!” she screamed and jumped to me.

“Yah, don’t shout louder! You will awake Tiffany!” I said, raising camera up, and stopping her by pushing her head.

“Give back to me!” she said in low tone. She’s clever girl, if her mother know, she will get angry with her.

“Okay, I will give it back to you, and I won’t delete the photo, I promise, ok?” I told.

---------

I look at photo in camera in her room after we have negotiation. I find out not only one photo when I kiss her, but there are many photos when we were sleeping.

“You will show them to your classmates??” I asked and she nodded calmly.

“You’re sure???” I demanded.

“Yeah, you don’t love Hwang MiYoung, you don’t love me?” she cried out, “Why are you being nice to me and my mother?? You take offense us, aren’t you??”

“Aish, what are you talking about? I take offense you two? I’ve never thought about that at once!”

“Really??” she asked curiously, wiping her tear, and staring at me.

“Minji, Hwang Minji, listen carefully, I do your mother, Tiffany Hwang MiYoung, and I love you too. Are you clear?” I said seriously.

“Really?? But, why you look so sad?” she pouted.

“You know if you show these photos to your classmates, your mother will angry with me, and she will not allow me to meet you and her. So, how can happy now?” I pretended to sob.

“Huh??” she opened wide mouth, “That’s so serious??”

“Yeah, she will not blame you, but she will blame me!” I mumbled.

Minji is good girl because Tiffany rise her up with love, and she has a strong responsible, she comes to me and apologized “I’m sorry because I don’t know. I promise I will not show to them, and Tiffany mommy blames you, I will tell her that’s all fault. You’re a victim.”

“Oh, Hwang Minji is the best. I promise I will have a real adventure at next time.” I smiled.

“Not in my house?” she added.

“Yeah, we will go to wherever you want, but make sure it’s not dangerous.” I replied and she jumped hugging my neck, and we did pinky.

End of Siwon’s POV

--------------

The time fly so fast and the happiness are so short?

Now Tiffany accompanies Siwon to his car.

“I’m so glad that you accompany me here!” he smiled.

“Minji is not your daughter, so kindly please stop spend your precious time with her and me?” she blurted.

“Fany-ah~” he got shock what she said in the moment.

“Minji is waiting for me! Bye, have a safe drive.” She finished and left without hesitate.

Siwon can’t help, just staring for her leaving. How can he drive home safety while everything has changed so fast? Happy turns to sadness? He did something wrong???

On the other side, Tiffany goes without backward. She smiles as her tear drop across her cheek, “You did a good job!” she told herself.

-------------