Speechless

Single but has a kid

At night, Siwon goes to pub and he makes call to his friend. 20 minutes later, he arrives.

“Hey, hyung, I’m over here!” he called out.

“Yeah, Choi Siwon, when you back?” Leeteuk asked while high-five with Siwon.

(Order beer)

“I’m back for a month!” Siwon said.

“Yah, it’s been a month, but you just call me out now?” Leeteuk said and hit on Siwon’s back.

“Sorry, hyung, I have many things to complete!” Siwon said in sad face.

“Oh, I have forgotten that you’re Choi Siwon, the successful business young man in new generation.” Leeteuk smirked.

“Hey, hyung, don’t tease me! Now I want to relax.” Siwon said and Leeteuk nodded.

---------

*Next Day

Siwon’s POV:

It’s been every day that I’m in front of the computer and work with many projects. A day, I have to read and sign and meeting with clients. Because of my busy business, I lost contact with my friends.

“Ah, I’m not a robot!” I told myself and stretching my arms.

Soon, someone called me “Oppa, it’s me, Sooyoung! Let have dinner tonight, ok?”

“Eh, no, I can’t. I have dinner business with clients tonight!” I mumbled.

“Really?” she pouted.

“Hey, Sooyoung, I’m busy right now. I’ll call you later!” I said and hang up the phone quickly.

I know her when I have a business trip to Japan. Sooyoung is a model. She is Korean people, but she can speak Japanese well. She helps me a lot when I was there. That is a reason she thinks I have good feeling for her. I feel sad that I reject her, but I don’t think I can’t forget my first love. Actually, I treat Sooyoung as my younger sister.

End of Siwon’s POV

He concludes his work for today and drive out to somewhere.

*Kindergarten

“Andrew uncle, hello,” Minji screamed and ran into Siwon.

“Hi, Minji!” he smiled and extended his arms and carried her up.

“We have meeting today?” Sunny amazed.

“Oh, no, we haven’t! Um, I come here not for Choi Siwon the son of President in here, but I’m Adrew Choi. I love those kids so I just come and take a look. Just be yourself!” he said.

“Oh, I think you come in wrong condition because now it’s time to break. Almost the kids already back home.” Sunny said and then Siwon showed his sad face.

“Ahjussi, they’re left but I’m not.” Minji said as she shook his arm.

“Yah, why are you so late?” he asked while he lift her up.

“I’m always late because Mushroom is always busy!” a little girl sighed.

“Mushroom?” he amazed.

“My mother is Mushroom, and I’m Mini Mushroom.” she giggled.

“Wow, that’s sound strange, but unique!” he smiled, “Minji-ah, I really want to see your mother. How is she?”

“You will if you can wait until 7 pm.” Sunny said.

“We have 2 hours left!” he blurted out after he glanced to his watch, “Okay, why don’t we go and find something to eat during she’s late.

Minji looks at Sunny and then both smile together and said “Yeah!”

--------------

They go to ice-scream shop which near by the kindergarten.

“She will angry with me or not?” Siwon asked in concern after they made call to Tiffany.

“She will.” Sunny said and he got nervous, but they burst out into laugh after Sunny added “She will if you kidnap her daughter!”

Soon, someone steps into the shop and calls out “Yah, Hwang Minji, what are you doing here?”

Siwon’s POV:

I don’t know her and I just met a few time, but I feel comfortable when I’m with her Minji. It’s fate? Suddenly, I hear a familiar voice appear behind my back while we’re eating ice-scream in the shop.

“Yah, Hwang Minji, what are you doing here?” she asked who was enjoying with her favored taste.

“Umma!” Minji amazed and ran toward her the same time I turned to her.

“She is her mother? When she married? Who is the lucky man?”

I got shock, keeping ask myself and rubbed my eyes. I keep my eyes on her while she doesn’t notice me.

“Tiffany Hwang!!!” I called her while I didn’t believe myself. I have a dream?

“Siwon oppa!!!” she amazed when she saw me.

“You know each other???” Minji and Sunny asked together.

I speechless and look at her while she clueless and look back to me.

---------------------------

(A/N: Love it?? Waiting for your comments!!! ^^