Uninvited Guests

Single but has a kid

 

Before she went to upstairs, she giggled to Sungmin “Uncle, next time, we play again??”

“Yup,” he nodded and she quickly went out because she received a warning glare from her mom.

-----------

*In the morning

“Hwang Minji, are you ready?” Tiffany asked from her room.

“Yeah, I’m ready!” a girl told as she ran to her mother.

“Yah, that’s all?” Tiffany amazed when she saw Minji has only one backpack in her hands.

“Oop, I forget my teddy!” she exclaimed and ran back to her room.

------

Tiffany’s POV

We gather in the living room.

“Wow, Mom, we visit grandpa and grandma at LA for a few weeks, but why you bring much stuff?” Minji amazed.

“…” I stuck my word and turned to outside the window.

Out off sudden, I think I’m late.

“Minji, listen carefully, bring your backpack and teddy bear go to Sunny auntie’s house. If you don’t receive my permission, stay there with auntie, ok?” I told curiously.

“Why??” she frowned.

“Hmm… my friends will invite here with a few minutes, and they like kid. Understand??” I told and she nodded.

After that Minji leaves at back door.

End of Tiffany’s POV

---------

While Tiffany glanced to outside she saw two Mercedes-Benz cars, she noticed who is in the car. As she ordered Minji ran to Sunny’s house along her back door, the bell of front door was alerted.

Tiffany invited her special guests enter her house.

“I think you got wrong address!” Tiffany said.

“I wish I got wrong too.” an old lady smirked.

“Stephanie ssi, I hope you corporate with us.” another lady in middle age said calmly.

“Excuse me! I don’t know what bring you here? And, I don’t understand what you are talking about.” Tiffany pretended don’t know anything.

“Okay, I will tell you, so please listen carefully. Um, I’m a Kangta’s mother. We’ve met a few times before. I think you can remember me, right? And, she is my daughter-in-law, Kangta’s wife.” Mrs. Ann told.

“Oh, I see! But, I still don’t know the reason for you two come here.” Tiffany smiled coolly.

“Where is your lovely daughter??” Mrs. Ann asked curiously and ordered her guards look for Minji.

“Hey, this is my house. How dare you are!” Tiffany shouted as she stopped from going to upstairs.

“Stephanie Hwang ssi, I’m sorry if we give a revolting feeling, but I do hope you can tell the truth and give Minji to us.” a younger lady made an apologized.

“Yup, if she is my grand daughter, she must be with us!!” an older lady said smirked.

Without any hesitate, Tiffany opened the door, and shouted out “Please get out of my house! I don’t welcome someone who doesn’t respect me either!”

“Yah, what do you mean? I’m not bagger!” Mrs. Ann exclaimed when Tiffany pulled her and her daughter-in-law out of her house.

Instantly, the guards gather protect the two ladies by seizing Tiffany’s hand.

“Boss, I think the girl is not in the house!” one guard told.

Tiffany’s POV:

“Where is she??” Mrs. Ann frowned.

Luckily, they can’t find Minji.

“God, please take care of Minji instead me!” I prayed as I glanced to Sunny’s house.

“Hey, go away to my friend!” a familiar voice shouted from distance, and than I saw they ran toward me.

“Hwang MiYoung, are you alright??” he asked in concerned after he pushed the guards out of me.

“Fany-ah, I’m here. You’re safe!” another girl who came with him gave a hope to me.

----------------

(A/N: Interested?? Find out in next chapter!! Thanks you :)