Bad Momery

Single but has a kid

 

“I know, but Taeyeon and Tiffany don’t know anything. They conclude everything by themselves.” Leeteuk blurted out and then they put their beer up and screamed “That’s unfair to me!”

----------------------

 

*At Siwon’s Office

As normal, he finished his job early and goes to kindergarten. As he leaves his room, a tall slim lady surprises by hugging him behind.

“Oppa, why don’t you call me? I do miss you!” she said and gave a kiss on his cheek.

“Ah~ Sooyoung, don’t do that! We’re in office, and now it’s the work time.” Siwon amazed, dragging her into his room, and closing the door quickly because he’s afraid of there are many staffs are staring at them.

“Siwon oppa, let have dinner together! There has been in age that we can’t go out together.” She mumbled.

“Today??” he exclaimed, and she nodded, but he refused “No, today, I have ….”

“Today, you have no schedule. I already check with your secretary. She said NO.” Sooyoung cut and she pulled out of the room without waiting for Siwon replied.

------------------

*At Kindergarten

Minji is sitting alone under tree near her class. She seems waiting for someone, not her mother, but Siwon.

“Girl, I think we can go now. Tiffany said she will meet at Taeyeon’s Flower shop.” Sunny said.

“Can we wait for a few minutes?” a little girl said in sad tone while her eyes are rolling around for looking for someone.

“You’re looking Siwon ssi?” Sunny asked and Minji gave a shot glance to her.

“He will not come. I just received his call he can’t come here. He’s sorry!” Sunny demanded.

Minji stands up, keeps her down, and walked out with Sunny with disappointed face.

-------------

*At Taeyeon Flower Shop

“Taeyeon-ah, when you and Leeteuk have the good news for us?” Tiffany giggled.

“Good news?? About what??” Taeyeon amazed.

“Yah, you don’t understand what I mean, or you really don’t know?” Tiffany pouted.

“Yup, he always asks me, but I avoid him.” Taeyeon blurted out.

“Ooh, Kim Taeyeon, don’t you want marry with him??” Tiffany asked curiously.

“I definitely do, but not now!” Taeyeon pouted.

Then Tiffany jaw drop after Taeyeon added “I wait you. As we promise at high school, we will marry at the same time!”

“Taengoo, that’s not necessary now!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“I don’t care. If he loves me, he has to wait. If the time can change his mind, I think that’s not necessary either, if I marry with him now, and we will divorce in the future!” Taeyeon elaborated.

Tiffany’s POV:

I shake her head with speechless. I pity Leeteuk oppa who is the victim because of the result of me and Siwon oppa. Taeyeon still has a bad memory from the past. This is my fault?

I can’t stop from thinking like this! Yeah, the time is not important. The main point is our heart.

Soon, Sunny and Minji are arrived. I notice Minji is acting strange.

“What’s matter with her?” I asked Sunny and pointed to Minji who was playing with her toys.

“She upset with Siwon ssi absent.” Sunny said.

“What??” I got shock when I heard she said.

“Siwon ssi usually play and talk with her during she’s waiting for you or the time out. I think now Siwon ssi is a part of her life.” she said.

“What? When Siwon become a part of her life??” I amazed.

“Today, during drawing class, Minji draw him as her family.” Sunny smiled.

“Oop, what’s the shame!” I exclaimed.

That night, we have dinner together and share what happen to us recently.

End of Tiffany’s POV