She is my/ your daughter???

Single but has a kid

I speechless and look at her while she clueless and look back to me. I can’t believe my eyes. She already has a daughter. She is kidding me? Or I got wrong?

“Yaeh, Sunny, I think I have to go now!” Tiffany made up an excuse and brought Minji out.

I can’t do anything either. I don’t know how to reach to her. We were in love for 5 years and now she acted she didn’t know.

“Geez, what is she doing? She’s always friendly to everyone, but now she….” Sunny ssi pouted and apologized to me “I am so sorry, Siwon ssi. I think she definitely busy at home.”

“Ah, don’t mind it. Um, I think I have to go now.” I forced a smile and than we left.

End of Siwon’s POV

 

Tiffany arrived home and she immediately made a call to Taeyeon after she made sure Minji already go to sleep.

*On phone between Tiffany and Taeyeon

Taeng:     Yobosaeyo!

Tiff:         Taeyeon-ah, you guess today I meet someone?

Taeng:     Who??

Tiff:         Choi Siwon, I met Siwon oppa in this evening. He saw him with Minji and Sunny. They were eating ice-cream in the shop while I came to look for Minji.

Taeng:     What?? They know each other??

Tiff:         At first, I think he doesn’t Minji is my daughter, but now I am not sure [sigh]!

Taeng:     Really???

Tiff:         Aish, Taengoo, could you stop exclaim ‘Who? What? Really???’ can you say something else?

Taeng:     Ooh, Fany-ah, I do get shock when you said you met him, especially he is with Minji.

Tiff:         Yup, I got shock too.

Taeng:     Did he have any reaction to you?

Tiff:         I’m not sure, um, before he did, I brought Minji out.

Taeng:     Huh?

---------

 

*At Pub*

After separate the way with Sunny, Siwon made a call to Leeteuk and they met up at the pub.

“Hyung, before I came here, I met Tiffany Hwang with her daughter!!” Siwon said seriously.

“Yeah!”

“Hyung, she already married and has a daughter!” Siwon added while no reaction from Leeteuk.

“You’re right. She has a daughter, but she’s not yet getting married!” Leeteuk said after he finished his drink.

Siwon’s POV:

Leeteuk is my good brother who can share everything to him. He always gives some advice to me, but this time he look cool as I told how surprise when I met her with her kid.

“Leeteuk hyung, don’t you have any expression when I tell you about her?” I asked curiously.

“Who say I don’t have any expression when I met her with her kid?” he pouted and I cut “What do you mean?”

“After 2 years when you go to oversea, she’s back with her daughter. When Taeyeon told me I think she is kidding me, but when I met her and Minji. Ooh, I …, oh, I can’t explain my feeling at that time.” he said.

“Ah, you don’t tell me!!” I amazed because I always search about her.

“Aigoo, it’s hard for to contact you while you stay away from Seoul.” He answered with awkward face.

“Are you sure??” I stared at him and then he cried out “Taeyeon scold me don’t tell you or remind you in front of Tiffany.”

I’m in sad face when I hear what he said. It reminds me that they still have bad mood in me in the past, especially her. She has never forgiven me forever.

“Siwon-ah, Minji is your daughter?” he asked.

“She is my daughter?? How can??” I asked back to her.

“Minji is 5 years old this year and you broke up with her for 6 years. Taeyeon never told me about her father and she always get angry with I ask her. She say don’t talk about that guy.”

Suddenly, I almost spit my beer to Leeteuk hyung when he finished.

End of Siwon’s POV

Watching Siwon’s reaction, Leeteuk stares at Siwon in doubt, “She is her father???”

“Minji is my daughter???” Siwon thought while he stared at Leeteuk.