Yup, I know

Single but has a kid

 

“Yes, sir, you’re lucky. Tiffany ssi is smart and pretty as well.” drive replied.

“Yeah, thanks you!” Siwon grinned and ignored Tiffany who has a bad temper with him.

-------------

Siwon’s POV:

Yeah, she is Tiffany Hwang. She understands me and she can read my mind.

“Oppa, please tell me now, ok?” she warned me.

“Don’t give me a scary glare! I’ll tell you, ok?” I comforted him.

------------

After we arrive on our destination, we split with Kangta and Minji.

“He asks me for help!” I told as I realized none around except Tiffany.

“And, you help her??” she frowned.

“Yeah, he is her real father!” I whispered.

“Yup!” she nodded.

“So... we have no right stopping them each other!” I pouted.

“Yup!” I bit her lip and mumbled.

“I pity him because he’s also a victim.” I said.

“Yup,” she said.

“You know??” I amazed.

“Unnie, she told me everything, and she told don’t blame him.” she pouted.

“You know they broke up because of his parents, not him. He’s not the first who said break up with her, and his choice is her. Your sister is the one who gave up and left.” I demanded.

“Yup, I know.” she blurted.

“Yah, Tiffany, your sister really mean to Kangta ssi. He has to marry with someone he doesn’t love her, and he has to stay far from his lovely daughter. Moreover, how hard when his daughter call him ‘Uncle’ instead of ‘Father’.” I explored.

“Hey, oppa, calm down, I understand everything. You pity him. How about my sister? Unnie is her mother. You know how hard when she gives her beloved daughter to another person?” Tiffany explored.

“Hey, I argue with her because them?? It’s hard when we can love in peace! How can we fight because of their problem? It’s the past!” I just realized what I had talk to her after she left.

“Tiffany, wait!” I called and ran after her.

“He’s a victim! You pity him. How about me? I’m single but I have live as I have a daughter. How many times I want to give up? There is only one reason is for Minji.” she nagged, “Stupid Siwon oppa!!”

“Okay, it’s my fault. I’m stupid, ok?” I told her at behind.

“Huh? Oppa, when you’re here?” she amazed after she realized I stand behind her and listened to what she was nagging.

“Fany-ah, thanks you. Thanks you that you don’t give up and forgive for our love. Thanks you that you’re back to me!” I told, holding her and hugging her tightly “Tiffany, I do love you, and I’ve never given up or tired for this love. Thanks you for loving me!”

“Oppa~” she joy with tear.

“Silly, why you cry?” I teased, pinch lightly on her nose, and wipe her cheek.

“Oppa, I also pity them. Actually, if I were Unnie, I would do the same her. Unnie told me she loves Kangta ssi because he is a good guy and a good kid. She chose give up because she does love him. If he chose her that mean he’s not a real man. If he’s less responsible man, so he would not her idea type anymore.” she cried, and then she smiled widely “Oppa, I’m so happy. I’m happy that we don’t meet the same condition. Siwon oppa, I do love you too!”

“Silly girl, how can we face the same condition? If we do, I will respond all. Don’t worry! I’m here. I’m Choi Siwon. Choi Siwon and Tiffany is the happiness couple!” I smiled and kissed on her forehead.

“Yeah, we have to live in happiness forever. You and I can’t be apart!” she grinned and gave me a soft kiss on my cheek.

--------------------

(a/n: Ending is coming soon!! Thanks for reading!!!)