Let marry me!

Single but has a kid

 

Soon, I close my eyes and pretend to sleep when I realize he glance to me.

“He sees me??” my heart was trembling.

End of Tiffany’s POV

--------

Siwon’s POV:

Yah, I postpone the meeting and now I bring the work to do here. That’s worth to me?? Yeah, nothing means more to me than I have Tiffany back; otherwise, I will lose her forever.

While I read the e-mail, I feel someone is looking at me. Tiffany??? But, when glance to her, she’s still sleeping. I bet I don’t get wrong, but she plays trick with me.

I walk slowly and sit on the edge of the couch where she is lying on. I stared at her bare face and said jokily “Tiffany Hwang, when you sleep, you’re so soft and gentle, but you wake up, you’re so clumsy, narrow-mind, and stubborn.”

“I’m extremely tired because of those crazy works while you rest on the couch nicely.” I told as I pinched her nose lightly.

“Yah, you’re really good at acting. I wonder how long you open your eyes.” I thought and leaned close to her.

Tiffany’s POV:

Aish, Choi Siwon, how can you criticize people when they’re sleeping? Moreover, why I remain quiet and don’t respond him? Oh, no, I can’t; if not, he will know I already awake and pretend to close my eyes.

Suddenly, I feel something comes closer to me. What is he doing? I feel uncomfortable, so I decide get up.

By chance, as I’m going to get up, my lip bumps to … his lip.

“……..” I stuck my word, open wide eyes while he was staring unbelievable to me.

Then I push him away and make him fall to the ground.

“Hey, why you push so hard?” he mumbled as he rubbed his pain.

“Because, we …, you kiss me!” I stuttered and covered my lip.

“Oh my god, why you keep blushing while you already have Minji as your daughter??” he laughed.

“Hey, Choi Siwon, what are you saying?” I amazed and threw the cushion to him.

“Okay, so, we have to do that frequently, and you will not shy with me anymore.” he said and pulled me shut with him.

Yah, what does he mean? He grips my waist and kisses my cheek. Then he plans to kiss my lip, but I use my hand barrier between our lips.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” I said as I tried to push him out of me, “Oppa, I’m not ready!!”

Soon, we slip to the couch. He is on the top of me.

“When you’re ready?” he whispered to my ear.

“Hmm…” I had a long muse.

“Don’t let me waiting so long, please~” he said in sweetie tone and used his nose against my nose that make laugh.

Then he began “Let marry me!!”

He stands up, tidy his suit, take something in his pocket, kneel down, and asks me to marry him, “Tiffany ssi, will you marry me?”

I was stunned at the moment he kneeled and showed me the diamond ring in his hand.

“Siwon oppa~” I exclaimed in crack voice.

My heart is trembling so fast, and I don’t know real feeling right now. I should happy accept him or reject him because I think I’m not perfect for her??

I really want to answer him as soon as he states in first sentence, but it’s unfair for him to raise Minji with me while Minji is not his daughter.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Siwon bright smile waiting for Tiffany’s answer and Tiffany hesitate in her mind.

----------