Rub salt in the wound

Single but has a kid

“Good morning!” he said, lying on the sofa, and I can a pair of panda eyes on his eyes.

“You don’t go to hospital, take a look her??” I told.

He ignores me and goes to take a bath.

End of Leeteuk

-----------------

*On phone between Leeteuk and Taeyeon

Taeyeon:          Oppa, where are you now? You know Tiffany will leave hospital today?

Leeteuk:           I’m on the way to office. I remember I told yesterday you I’m busy today. I already late!

Taeyeon:          Have you met Siwon oppa? Have you told her about Tiffany situation?

Leeteuk:           [Frown] Ah, you don’t meet him at hospital? I think he would be there right now because before he left home in this morning, he also asks me the hospital address.

Taeyeon:          [Wonder] you gave him a wrong address?

Leeteuk:           I didn’t.

*End of call

“Sungmin ssi, you come here early than me. Do you see Siwon oppa here?” Taeyeon whispered to Sungmin after she hanged up her call with Leeteuk.

“No, I’m not. What happen between them?” Sungmin asked.

“I’m not sure!” Taeyeon mumbled and glanced to the door.

“What are you looking for?” Tiffany asked.

“No, nothing!” Taeyeon stuttered.

“I think we should go now. Sunny and Minji are waiting us at home.” Sungmin said and then left.

----------

*A week later

After Tiffany came out from hospital, she planed move to somewhere else. On the other hand, Taeyon can’t stand and looking Tiffany ruin her life by keeping run out from those bad guys and break up with her lover.

*Taeyeon’s Flower Shop

“Hey, what are you doing?” Leeteuk amazed while he saw her girlfriend was picking layers of roses, “Are you ok?”

“Aish, I can’t stand anymore! I need to talk with him. He’s the only one who can drag Tiffany from the evil.” Taeyeon explored, throwing the roses to the ground, and come out the shop.

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon, where are you going to go?” Leeteuk asked and jumped to the taxi with her.

-------------

Siwon’s POV:

I just clear the files like mountain on my desk. I keep myself busy to forget everything which happened last week. It has been a whole week I don’t contact to her, and she doesn’t contact to me either. I wish it’s a bad dream. I wish I can the same Minji; when I wake up, I can forget everything.

When I lie on my back against the office chair, my secretary calls out, “Siwon ssi …”

She doesn’t finish and I see the door was opened. They’re Taeyeon and Leeteuk hyung, so I told Victoria went out and closed the door.

“Oh, Siwon-ah, we’re sorry.” Leeteuk blurted out and pointed to Taeyeon “She has something talk with you. Um, we don’t spend much time.”

“Okay!” I smiled and welcome her speech.

“Your love to Tiffany is so easy? Break up is break up?” she demanded.

“My love to her has never changed. I do love her, care her, and truth her, but she lies me. She said she’s never fallen in love with me again. She did to revenge me when I mad her in the past.” I elaborated, stand up, and face to her.

 

"Are you sure she lies you? Can you recharge you memory? From the start, she doesn’t tell you that Minji is your daughter. She refuses to meet you, but you insist reunion with her. Now she protects you by pushing you away from her.” she said in anger, and then Leeteuk hyung stopped her, “Taeyeon-ah, go now! I have a meeting at this evening.”

“Yah, oppa, don’t rush!” she told hyung and warned me, “If you don’t reconsider your mind, I bet you will lose her forever.”

She finishes and leaves quickly and without waiting for my feedback. In fact, I stuck my word and clueless at the same time.

“Please you give me a time!!” I sighed.

End of Siwon’s POV

“Ah~ I feel more comfortable after I can explore everything from my mind to him!” Taeyeon took a deep breathe while they stepped into the elevator.

“You feel so good while he is so sad??” Leeteuk smirked.

“What do you mean oppa?” she demanded.

“Do you know? You are rubbing salt in the wound for Siwon.” he said seriously.

“Aigoo, I do anything wrong! Every word I have said is true.” she pouted.

““What do you mean, Taengoo?” he wondered.

“Tiffany plan bring Minji move to another place.” Taeyeon told.

“Where? And When?” Leeteuk amazed.

“I don’t know either!” she pouted.

-------------

(A/N: Sorry, I can't update frequently since I'm busy recently, thanks you!!! Hope you like my update rightnow :)