She always like that

Single but has a kid

In the morning, Tiffany always drives her daughter to the kindergarten and picks her up in the evening. Today she has an appointment with her friend in evening. She also goes with her lovely daughter Minji.

*Kim’s Flower Shop*

Kim Taeyeon is owner of the flower shop. She is friend with Tiffany since high school.

“Auntie~” Minji screamed and ran to Taeyeon who was standing in front of her shop.

“Oh, my lovely girl!” Taeyeon wide big smile, extending her hand, and a little girl ran to her arm.

“Geez, you’re so heavy!” Taeyeon amazed after she lift Minji up that make little girl blush.

“She’s probably gain much weight because recently she eats much.” Tiffany told.

“Yah, really?” Taeyeon said and Minji nodded shyly.

Taeyeon kisses on her cheek and her hair, “Do you miss me?”

“Yeah, I really really miss you!” Minji said and hugged Taeyeon tightly.

After that, Tiffany cut their sweet conversation “Girl, Mom has something talk with auntie Taengoo, so you enter the shop and do your homework, ok?”

Little girl nods and walks into the shop with a sad face.

 

Tiffany’s POV:

“Fany-ah, Minji look a like you from day by day!” Taeyeon after Minji left.

“Darn it! She is my daughter so she must be look a like me.” I finished and she looked curious to me, “Are you sure?”

“Yah, she rise and grow with me for 5 years, so she has to resemble me! Um, fortunately, she does not resemble her father.” I giggled.

“Yup, are you happy that your daughter doesn’t know or remember her father?” Taeng smirked.

I replied her by giving her a dead glare and cried “Aigoo, this is the big problem for me. Recently, Minji always ask me about her father. Taeyeon-ah, it fools me crazy now!”

“Did you tell her something about him?” she demanded.

“I told her father has a good appearance and good manner.” I pouted.

“So, that’s enough!” she said and I cut “No, that’s not enough! She keeps asking me what he like, what he think, what he does …”

Taeyeon burst out laugh while I sigh and my chin were resting on my hand.

“I almost show out who her father is!” I muttered.

She hugged me and rubbed my back, “Be strong! Minji’s future is in your hand.”

“Tiffany Hwang, fighting!” I cheered myself.

“Why aren’t you looking for another father for her?” she suggested, “How about Sungmin oppa?”

“Oh, I left a lot of work at home. Taeyeon-ah, I have to go now!” I said and called Minji came out of the shop, “Girl, it’s time to go home now.”

End of Tiffany’s POV

As Taeyeon waved goodbye with the little girl, she mused “Yah, she always like that. She will avoid me when I talk about looking for the guy.”

Soon, Leeteuk arrived and heard something strange from Taeyeon, “She probably has never forgotten him, the guy who makes her smile and cries at the same time.”

“Who?” Teeteuk wondered.

“No, nothing!” Taeyeon blurted out, “Any way, do have any contact with Siwon oppa?”

“Why?” he amazed.

“Friend can’t ask about friend?” she smirked and glared at him.

“Oh, my lovely girlfriend, I’m just joking with you. Now he handles his father’s business at New York.” Leeteuk said.

“Has he got married at there?” she asked curiously.

“Hmm, I’m not sure.” he replied, and then he amazed “Minji is his daughter?”

“Darn it! Minji is Tiffany’s daughter, not his daughter.” she explored and walked out.

He can’t help, standing and putting his hands on his waist, and speechless, “Yah, she always like that when I ask who is her father?”

-----------------