Special Guest

Single but has a kid

 

As promise with her beloved daughter, Tiffany tries to contact Siwon, but can’t. Tiffany asked Sunny help call to Siwon, but she said recently Siwon is really busy. It’s hard to contact him. Finally, Tiffany decides go to his company.

 

-----------

“Excuse me! May I help you?” a receptionist at front office exclaimed to Tiffany who was walking around in front of desk and hesitant to ask her.

“Yeah, I want to Choi Siwon ssi. Is he free?” Tiffany said calmly.

“Do you have appointment with him?” a receptionist asked.

“No,” Tiffany replied.

“Oh, I’m sorry. If you don’t make an appointment first, I can’t allow you to meet him now.” a girl told.

“Okay, I see.” Tiffany looked embarrassed.

“Eh,” before Tiffany left, a girl called her and she quickly replied “Yeah, I’m Tiffany Hwang!”

“Yup, Tiffany ssi, you can wait him at there “point to waiting bench”, if he’s free I will tell you.” a receptionist smiled and Tiffany replied with her best eye smiling “Thanks you!”

--------

* 2 Hours later

Can’t wait anymore, Tiffany’s going to ask a reception girl again. Instantly, she bumped to unknown girl who was handing many file while she reached to reception desk.

“Oop, I’m so sorry!” that girl apology.

“Yup, never mind!” Tiffany showed her bright smile.

As Tiffany talked with the receptionist, that girl amazed “Do I know you? You look familiar to me!”

“You know her, Victoria unnie?” a receptionist asked, “She wants to meet Siwon ssi?”

“I’m not sure!!” Victoria pouted.

“Ah, I think you remember wrong person. Um, I don’t bother you anymore! I have to go now.” Tiffany smiled and walked out.

“Yah, stop,” Victoria shouted as she stopped in front of Tiffany, “You want to meet my handsome boss??”

“Yeah,” Tiffany replied. She keeps smiling although she’s already waited for 2 hours.

“May I know your name, please? I will go to upstairs and tell him.” Victoria asked, “Could you wait for more few minutes?”

“Yeah”

-----------

Siwon’s POV:

I have a crazy work a full week. I’m a workaholic? Since I handle from my father work, I have to compete it nicely.

“I have a dinner meeting in this evening, right?” I asked as my secretary Victoria Song was coming.

“Yea, sir!” she answered.

“Do you anything else?” I asked, signing on the file and passing to her.

“There is a pretty girl wants to meet you!” she giggled.

“Who? I have appointment with her?” I wondered.

“No, she’s not, and she’s already waited for 2 hours.” she told.

“How long you work with me? I won’t meet someone who doesn’t make appointment with me, especially when I’m busy.” I scolded her.

“I know, but this lady is special.” she said as kept her head down.

“Special?”

“I don’t know, but I remember her. Um, last time, I saw her photo by chance on your desk.” she said with confident.

“Who??”

“In the photo, she has a short hair, and she has a long hair. However, I remember her unique eye smiling. Those beautiful eyes can’t change, and her name is Tiffany Hwang.” told Yuri.

I’m not wrong. That lady is Tiffany Hwang.

“Tiffany Hwang???” I amazed. I almost fell from my seat.

“Yes, sir!” she controlled her laugh after she saw my expression.

“Where is she right now?” I demanded.

“She’s waiting at …..” can’t wait for her answer, I ran fast as I can to downstairs.

End of Siwon’s POV

-----------

“What is your looking for?” Sulli, a receptionist asked.

“Where is Tiffany? I mean a lady who is waiting for me?” Siwon said as his eyes’ are rolling around.

“I think she’s in the café which is next door!” when she finished, Siwon already left.

-------------

Tiffany’s POV:

“Yah, how can I have waited him for 2 hours? That’s nonsense!” I muttered, handing my coke, and finding the seat in the café.

If I don’t make promise with Minji, I wouldn’t come here. Yah, it’s so hard to meet him.

“Honey-ah, I’m here!” a soft tone came close to my ear.

“Choi Siwon!!!!” I amazed after I turned to him.

“Yes, it’s me, Choi Siwon! My heart told me you’re calling me here!” he winked.

“Ah~ that’s ridiculous!” I faked smile.

-----------------

(A/N: I don't have much time to update freqently, but I really enjoy writing fanfics about Tiffany. Because of your supporting (reading, comments, subscribe), give me a motivate keep continue writing the stories. Thanks you!!)