She is my friend

Single but has a kid

“Yeah, did your boss leave a car’s key with you?” Tiffany said with uncomfortable face because Sulli is too friendly with her.

“Oh, no, but you can come to upstairs, and ask to his secretary, or Siown ssi himself.” Sulli smiled.

“Oh, thanks!” Tiffany bitter smile and went to upstairs.

------------

 

“Hi, Tiffany ssi, Siwon ssi is waiting you inside!” a secretary greeted Tiffany.

“Yeah, thanks!” Tiffany smiled and entered with suspicious

“Oh, you’re fast!” Siwon bright smiled and gave her a seat.

“First is the receptionist, and then his secretary is friendly, and also know my name. They act like they know me since I just come here for once.” she muttered.

“Give me 10 minutes, I will finish it, and we will go to dinner together.” he told.

“Where is my key? I need my car back. I no need your dinner!” she demanded.

“Ah, I think nagging at the moment because you’re hungry.” he smirked.

“Hurry up, I have no time with you!” she explored.

“Okay, finish! Let’s go!” Siwon said, turn off his computer and his file, take his jacket and drag Tiffany out without her ready.

“Hey, Choi Siwon ssi, what are you doing?” Tiffany amazed while he held her hand go downstairs.

“Sunny and Minji are waiting us at the restaurant!” Siwon told.

“What?” she exclaimed.

---------------

*At the restaurant

“Tiffany Hwang Umma~” Minji screamed, run to Tiffany while they step into the VIPP Room.

“Do you like this place?” Siwon asked Minji.

“Yeah, I like especially it.” she giggled and pointed KTV.

“Siwon oppa, we order food already.” Sunny said, “Do you want to order anything else?”

“No, that’s ok!” he said.

“Huh, Sunny, when both of you become close?” Tiffany amazed.

“During work time, I’m her boss, and during time out, we’re friend!” Siwon blurted out.

“Yup, I’m so optimistic. If he treats me well, I will accept and treat him as well. I’m not narrow-mind and bad temper to someone does everything for me.” Sunny smirked.

“You say I’m a narrow-mind and bad temper??” Tiffany explored.

“Ooh, this is your thought, not me!” Sunny added.

“Yah, Hwang mom, you really do that to Siwon uncle.” Minji continued.

Then Tiffany frowns to Minji while Siwon and Sunny try to hide their laugh.

Soon, the main dishes on the dinning table, and then they enjoy the meal, and sing a song.

---------------

*While Dinner is finished

“Siwon oppa~” a lady had a big smile and ran to hug Siwon while he was standing outside the room and paying the bill.

Tiffany, Sunny and Minji look clueless with her over reachion.

“Fany-ah, we wait you at car park.” Sunny said and dragged Minji out.

“Why are you here?” Siwon asked and his eyes keep on Tiffany.

“I’m here with my filming staffs.” Sooyoung groaned and glared at Tiffany, “Who is she?”

“She’s Tiffany Hwang. She’s my best friend since high school.” he introduced.

“Hi, Tiffany ssi, I’m his girlfriend, Choi Sooyoung!” Sooyoung introduced with confident and hug his arm.

Tiffany immediately burst out laugh, “If you don’t tell me I think you’re his younger sister!”

“Yah, we have the same surname, not that means we’re sibling!” she demanded while Siwon and Tiffany laugh so hard.

“Siwon oppa, go with me now, or go with taxi?” Tiffany asked in sweetie tone.

“Tiffany ssi, you go fast! He can go with me.” Sooyoung said.

Without waiting for his reply, Tiffany left, “Bye!”

“Sooyong, I have to go now. See you next time!” he told and ran after Tiffany “Hey, Tiffany, wait for me!”

----------

On the way back home, Tiffany ignores Siwon until the car is stopped in front of Siwon’s apartment.

“I treat her as my younger sister. I met her when I had a business trip to Japan. She is Korean girl but she speaks Japanese fluently, and she’s a model …” he didn’t and Tiffany cut “You treat her as your younger sister, but she treats you as her boyfriend!”

“Shhh…. If you need to talk, please talk outside!” Sunny told and pointed to Minji who was sleeping on her sigh.

Then both Siwon and Tiffany jump out of the car.

“She said she’s your girlfriend!!” Tiffany blurted out as she folded her arms.

“We’re friend!” he told.

“So, I’m your friend too. That means you treat me as your younger sister too?” she asked.

“Wow, don’t compare you with her!” he exclaimed.

“Huh??”

“She’s just my normal friend, but you’re my only one.” he said, stare deeply to her, and hold her hands.

--------------

(A/N: what will go on for next chapter??? THANKS!!! Keep continue ^^, what do you think if i plan write new fanfic about EXO M leader Kris with my only one Tiffany, KrisFany??? Love it??)