I want to be your ...

Single but has a kid

 

“She’s just my normal friend, but you’re my only one.” he said, stare deeply to her, and hold her hands.

--------------

He suddenly drags her into his arms and whisper in her ear "Honestly, I don't want to be friend with you. I want more than friend ...."

"You want to be my older brother??" she teased.

“Yah, I have already younger sister!” he blurted out.

Then Tiffany burst into laugh, “I have to go now!” she said and gonna leave, but Siwon pulled her back, cupped her face and kissed her passionately. Fist she reject, and then she also enjoy that kiss.

At the same time Minji asked in half sleep, “We arrive home yet??”

Sunny amazed, cover her eyes because that’s not good for Minji watching they’re kissing.

“Wow, what they are doing?” Minji pouted after she pulled Sunny’s hand out and peeked out to outside.

“Yah, don’t look at them! Sleep now!” Sunny amazed and closed Minji’s eyes.

“Sunny auntie, I don’t mind if Mushroom Umma accepts Siwon uncle!” a girl giggled and ran out of the car.

The sweetie couple got shock and broke their kiss when Minji run toward them.

“Minji, we have to go now!” Tiffany said with blush.

“Umma, you and him …” Minji said with not complete because her mother pulled her to the car and warned her “Tomorrow you have a class, and I have go to work!”

Siwon’s POV:

She’s so cute when she blushes. She didn’t look back. She really embarrasses what happen at the moment.

“You enjoy my kiss? What do you mean?” I said and winked to her before she drove out.

End of Siwon’s POV

 

*At Weekend

Normally, Tiffany usually wakes up late in the morning. Right now is 10 am, and she is still in the bed.

Soon, she hears something annoy at downstairs.

“What’s up Hwang Minji?” Tiffany mumbled, stretcher her arm, take on her jacket and go to downstairs.

“Good morning, honey?” Siwon smiled.

“Ha……..” Tiffany shouted louder and closed her eyes because she saw Siwon with no cloth. He has only towel around his waist, “Choi Siwon, you …. ert….”

“Aish, Tiffany Hwang, don’t misunderstand!” Siwon told and pulled Tiffany into her room.

Tiffany’s POV:

I think I was in my dream, but it’s true. When I see him with only towel around his waist, I admit his body and his abs are really nice, but I really shock when he did that in my house and in front of Minji.

I speechless as he drags me to my room and close the door, so then I close my eyes and shout louder as I can. After that, he immediately pushes me against the wall and covers my mouth.

“I will give you an explanation, but you have to keep silent, calm down, ok?” he said calmly and I nodded.

Once I open my eyes, I’m surprise with his body, so I turn to another side, and talked to him “Stand over there and don’t turn close to me, and tell what happen in this morning!”

I can hear he’s laughing at me, “I’m not a monster, and I don’t anything to you! That’s so fun because you already have a daughter, but you still shy with me!”

I keep stay on my position, don’t move, and cup my eyes although I can’t stand to what he smirk to me.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Siwon tells Tiffany the cause he become no cloth, and then Tiffany bring some cloth to him. While he changes his cloth, Tiffany goes to downstairs.

“Umma, do you get Leo uncle’s cloth to Siwon uncle?” Minji asked.

(Note: Leo is Tiffany’s older brother.)

Tiffany nodded coolly, folding her arms, and staring at Minji.

“This is my fault! This morning, he came and bought a breakfast. Then he accompanies me watching cartoon. While I was drinking the milk, I coincident pour it to him.” Minji explained in sad face.

“Where is his cloth?” Tiffany asked.

“They were stained, so I have to clean them!” the girl said and pointed to the washing machine in the kitchen.

“You wash his cloth, so how can he wear?” she asked curiously.

“I remember we have man’s cloths for Leo uncle when he visits us, but I don’t know where those cloths are kept?” Minji said and suddenly she exclaimed “Wow, Siwon uncle, the sweater you wear is really fit to you!”

“Thanks girl!” Siwon smiled, “Minji is a good kid. She made my cloth was stain, and she brought it to wash. She is responsible girl.”

“Yeah, Tiffany umma always teach how to have response for what we have done, no excuse.” Minji added and Siwon giggled.

“Okay, now do you finish you homework?” Tiffany sighed.

“Yah, I completely forget. I’ll go now!” she answered and quickly left.

----------

(A/N: I'm sorry late update! Finally, I already create new fanfic about KrisFany, Thanks you!!!)