That's so sweet!

Single but has a kid

On the other hand, Kangta and Minji are eating ice-cream. They also enjoy the firework at the same time.

-----------------

*Next day, in the morning

“Tiffany umma, could we stay one more day?” Minji mumbled while they were checking out.

“No, we have to back today! Your uncle has to back to work.” Tiffany said while she was looking for someone else, “Where is he?”

“You mean Kangta ssi??” Siwon asked.

“Yup!” she replied.

“He’s gone!” he told.

“He doesn’t tell anything to Minji?” Tiffany whispered to Siown.

“No, nothing, but he asks me when we get married.” Siwon smiled bright and winked to her.

“Married??” Tiffany thought and replied, “Um, no plan yet!”

“Huh???” Siwon’s jaw dropped with clueless. I can’t do anything and watching Tiffany drag Minji out.

--------------

*Arrive Home

Tiffany’s POV:

While we bring our luggage from the car into house, I notice someone is in Sunny’s house, my neighborhood.

“Sungmin oppa??” I blurted out when I saw a car that stopped in front of her house. It’s his car.

“What’s up?” Siwon oppa asked as I was investigating into her inside house (Sunny’s house) from my window.

“Sunny and Sungmin??” we amazed the same time when we saw Sungmin oppa was in Sunny’s house. They are together?

“What are you doing?” Siwon oppa asked and stopped me while I planned go outside.

“I go to ask them!” I pouted.

“Right now?” he amazed and I smiled.

“Silly Mushroom Hwang, Sunny is your best friend, and Sungmin ssi is a person who fell with you before. What their feeling if you go to ask them right now?” he explained.

“Ooh, I see~” I pouted.

----------

*In the kitchen

“Oh~ they are a cute couple!” I whined while I was cooking.

“Really?” Siwon oppa appeared at behind; “How about us?” he teased, giving me a back hug, and kissing on my cheek.

“Oppa! You startle me!!” I exclaimed.

“Huh? I startle you? But, I think that’s a sweet moment. Um... next time, I will do that frequently.” he smirked.

“Hey, I warn you. Right now, we’re here, and we have Minji. That’s not good for a girl.” I warned him.

“No, no..., Hwang Umma, I like to see you and Siwon unclose get close together.” Minji grinned and winked to his uncle, “That’s so sweet, isn’t?”

“Yeah, that’s so sweet!” Siwon oppa smiled, lifting her up, and doing high-five with him.

“Hwang Minji, you’re in my side or his side?” I asked her.

“Mushroom Hwang, I Mini Mushroom want to have little mushroom paly with me!” she smirked and used eye-contact asking for help from his uncle.

“Aish, nonsense, I stop talking with both of you.” I said and focus my cooking.

“Fany-ah, I help you. I can be your assistant.” he told and cleaned the vegetable.

“Umma, I help you as well. I bet your stuff is not broken, I ensure I will do a good kid, but I have to stop angry with us!” she pouted while she was arranging plates on the dining table.

“Okay, if the plate falls on the ground, I will ....” I don’t finish my sentence; I hear the broken sound from her.

“Umma, I’m sorry!” she apologized.

“Girl~~” I shouted.

------

Honestly, that’s not the first time the plate and other stuff are broken because of her. However, I’m tired from telling her, I’m happy every time she does, she knows her mistake and I believe everyone always learn from mistake.

End of Tiffany’s POV

After dinner, Siwon drags Minji goes to bed, and Tiffany is busy cleaning at the kitchen.

After that, they’re lying on the sofa and watching drama in the living room.

“Oppa, Leeteuk oppa calls you at this evening, right?” Tiffany asked.

“Yeah, he called me and told me that Taeyeon finally accept his marry plan.” Siwon grinned.

“Bravo!!!” Tiffany whined.

“Any way, Siwon oppa, you probably pretty tire because after working, you’re with us!” Tiffany blurted.

“Silly!” Siwon pinched on her cheek lightly, and added “This is what I have to do. I’m really tire but I’m happy because I have you and Minji. You smile, I smile, you sad, I sad.”

“That’s everyone call ‘Happiness’? Going working together, sharing sad and happy time together, and giving love to each other?” Tiffany said while they were holding hands.

“Not the ‘Happiness’, but the ‘Real Happiness’!” Siwon grinned and pulled Tiffany close to him and hugged her in his arm.

“Siwon oppa, thanks you!” Tiffany smiled and lied on his chest.

“Fany-ah, thanks for your love to me!” he said and kissed on her forehead.

The two Siwon and Tiffany rest on the sofa, listen to their favorite song, and chatting happily in the peaceful midnight.

---------------------The End-----------------------

a/n: Finally this story is completed. That's probably not the best story you ever read, but I do hope you like it ^^ I feel sad to using long time to update the story, but I feel happy to finish it. Thanks You!!!