I don't mind!!

Single but has a kid

 

“Hi, I’m Tiffany Hwang, her mother, nice to meet you!” I said wide smile to me.

Out of sudden, he stands up and faces to me. I surprise with his tall handsome body.  Ooh, he’s really cool.

---------------

“You’re young! If I don’t know you’re Minji’s mother, I think you’re single.” he smiled, “Ooh, I am stunned with your beauty, I forget introduce myself, I’m Kris!”

Wow, his name is Kris. His cool manner and his sweet word can kill the girls, exclude me.

“Thanks! Any way, I can’t believe you’re Minji’s friend either!” I smirked.

“Yup, you’re right, but I don’t mind if I can be friend a little girl, um… age doesn’t matter for me either.” he said and raised his eye brow to me.

Instantly, Siwon oppa came out, “Fany-ah, sorry for let you and Minji waiting so long!” he said, pulling me to him and kissing on my cheek.

“Yah~ Siwon oppa, what’s an embarrassing!” I muttered and pushed him.

“Hmm~ Minji, are you hungry? Let have dinner together!” Siwon oppa smiled as he lifted Minji up.

“Yeah,” she nodded happily and introduced her new friend to Siwon oppa, “Siwon uncle, he is my new friend, Kris.”

“Hi,” Kris wide smiled while Siwon oppa returned a bitter smile, “Hi~”

“Siwon uncle, can we invite Kris bro join with us?” Minji asked in Korean.

“Um, I don’t mind, but I’m afraid he …” Siwon told and Kris cut in Korean “I don’t mind either. Er, I’m free.”

We got surprise when he can speak Korean, “You can speak Korean??”

End of Tiffany’s POV

-------

*Dining Time

Siwon’s POV:

Right now, we gather around the dining table include that strange guy. Tiffany sits next to me while he sits next to Minji. Honestly, I feel uncomfortable with his exist.

“Minji-ah, are you ready for the feast I prepare for you... and your mother??” I smiled her and stole give a dead glare to a tall man.

“Yup,” Minji nodded happily.

I clap 3 times and then the food is full on the table.

“Siwon uncle, can we start now?” Minji asked and I said, “Yes!”

During eating, I notice his eye keep on Tiffany. Ah~ what he is thinking right now?

“Kris ssi, the food is not delicious? You eat less!” Tiffany asked.

“I think he just see your face he already full!” I muttered.

“What?” she amazed.

“Ooh, no, they are delicious, but I’m full.” he answered.

“Yah, don’t worry! If he can’t eat Korean food, he can order other European food.” I smirked.

“Um, he’s right!” he smiled to Tiffany and raised his one eye brow to me.

End of Siwon’s POV

While Tiffany brings Minji to toilet, Siwon and Kris have a cool war to each other.

“Tiffany is mine.” Siwon told.

“If she’s not yet married with someone else, she’s free, I still have a chance.” Kris smirked.

“You.....” Siwon groaned, “I think she’s older than you and she already has a kid.”

“Age doesn’t matter to me and I don’t mind if she has a kid.” Kris told.

“Geez... you’re really no help...” Siwon mumbled.

“Choi Siwon ssi, I’m happy that have you as my rival.” Kris smirked and walked out.

“Hey, what do you mean?” Siwon shouted.

Siwon’s POV:

What? Rival?? That’s so hard to have Tiffany in hand. Now you want snatch her from me?? Stupid guy!! You have to through my body first!

End of Siwon’s POV

-----------------

(a/n: It has been a very long... long time I don't update any stories. I'm so sorry!! Jinx come to me, that's so... so bad, but I have to accept it. Right now, I decide continue my fanfictions that I not yet finish. I feel bad if I leave my value like this, so please... please keep continue read my stories, thanks. This chapter is short but it really long for me to write since I have no idea to write. From now I will try my best to update frequently, good luck!!)