New Day

Single but has a kid

 

“Choi Siwon, I warn you next time you have to tell me everything. You’re not allow to keep promise with another person and hidden from me. If that happen one more time, I don’t know we can turn back again or not.” she said.

“Don’t worry! Don’t have next time! Once is enough for us.” I replied and kissed her cheek.

End of Siwon’s POV

-----------

 

*At night

Siwon is left, and Minji is back in peace.

“Where did you with Sunny and Sungmin?” Tiffany asked while she was combing Minji’s hair before she went to bed.

“A lot~” Minji replied in excited tone, “We go shopping, fishing, um, eat ice scream, and sing a song!”

“Ah~ that probably has much fun?” Tiffany exclaimed and tickled her lovely daughter.

“Umma~ I’m ticklish~” Minji told as she was rolling on the bed.

---------

“Good night!” Tiffany gave a kiss on Minji’s forehead.

“Good night, mom!” a little girl smiled and grabbed her mother’s hand before she left, “Mom, sleep with me tonight, ok? I promise I won’t snore or push you out of the bed, and I also won’t urinate on the bed, ok?” she said with a poker face.

“Eh~~ o~ okay” Tiffany smiled, turning on the light, and going to sleep near Minji.

“Mom, I love you!” Minji exclaimed in English and hugged Tiffany tightly after she jumped on the bed.

“I love you too.” Tiffany said in English and kissed on Minji’s cheek

Then Tiffany knocks lightly on Minji’s head and said, “Silly girl, why there are many conditions when the kid want to sleep with her parent?”

“Mom, I’m so lucky to be your daughter!” Minji smiled and hugged her mother while she was sleeping.

“Sleep well, girl! And forget everything happen bad in the past. Your bright future will go on.” Tiffany prayed.

Both mother and kid are sleeping so comfortable.

--------

*Next day, in the morning

Siwon’s POV:

The dark atmosphere has gone, and the new day of happiness has come. I arrange my luggage and get ready dive to meet Tiffany. I’m running out of my home and plan to live with her? No, I wish I would but I can’t. Or, I’m going to honeymoon with her?? Yeah, this is what I want to do, but we’re not yet married, we already have a daughter with us. What relationship we are now?? So complicated~

-----

Right now, I’m standing in front of her house and pushing the bell.

“Good morning, honey!” I wide smile as soon as the door was open.

“Good morning~” Tiffany groaned.

 

“Hey, Tiffany, what’s up with last night?” I amazed because I saw her panda eyes and there was a ruin on her forehead, “You miss me until you can’t sleep well last night?”

“Good morning, Siwon uncle! Let have breakfast together!” the girl screamed from the kitchen.

“I think you’re the only one miss me so much until bring your luggage here!” she smirked while we reached the dining table.

“Wow, bingo, Tiffany, you can read my mind. I do miss. It will be the best if I see your face before I go to bed and after I wake up.” I said, hugging her, and kissing her cheek.

“Yah, Choi Siwon, what are you doing? Minji is here!!” she mumbled, blushed and pushed me away.

“No, Umma, I like it!” Minji giggled, covered her eyes, and peeping at us through her fingers.

“Ugh, Hwang Minji ssi, Choi Siwon ssi, you eat your meal not? If you finish, I collect your dishes to wash!” Tiffany groaned hidden flush colored on her face.

“Oop, no~” we whined and snatched the meal from her.

Then she gives us a warning glare while we smile to her, and we continue our breakfast.

“Siwon uncle, you will move in?” Minji whispered to me.

I surprise by raising my eye brows.

“I see your luggage in the living room.” she told.

“Eh~ I refuse if I stay here??” I asked curiously.

“No,” she shook her head, “I welcome you. But… we don’t the left room for you.” Minji pouted.

“I will share the room with your mother.” I winked.

“Huh, really?” she amazed, “Eh~ you won’t have a nightmare and kick her out of the bed??”

“What? Kick her out of the bed?? How can I?” I surprised and almost choked on the meat.

“Siwon uncle, are you ok?” she asked in concern.

“Ooh, I’m fine!” I replied and non stop laughing.

-------------------

(A/N: It has been awhile since I have no update, sorry!! I hope you like my return, thanks you ^^)