I am Hwang Minji or Mini Mushroom

Single but has a kid

I am Hwang Minji and they call me ‘mini mushroom’ because I am a daughter of Hwang Miyoung ‘big mushroom’. I’m 5 years old, and I raise and grow up while I have no father. I don’t know his name and his face. There are no any photos about even one piece. When I ask my mother about him, she said my father goes to another place which no people to reach there. Where???

If I ask her for his photo, she told they are together they don’t like take a photo or collect the photo. So sad that there is nothing related to him left for me. She already threw them all because she always has a hard cry when she saw them.

Hence, I don’t know my father looks alike.

What he look like?

When I ask my mother told me he is the perfect guy.  He comes from a rich family. He is tall and handsome. He has both knowledge and attitude. He can become a super star if he wants.

Oh, I can’t stop smiling when I imagine to him. I’m so proud of him. Daddy, you’re the best!

------

 

Right now, I’m on the way to school. My mother is a driver. I sit at the back with my mother’s best friend Sunny ssi. She is my teacher and neighbor too. She is second mother? I always stay with her when my mom is busy.

Ha, ha, ha… I don’t have father, but I have many people who love me so much, care me, and look after me as well. They are auntie Sunny, auntie Taeyeon, uncle Leetuek, and uncle Sungmin etc.

“Girl, collect your stuff and go to school!” mom said after we arrived the kindergarten.

The first thing that I’ve forgotten before I jump out the car is “Mom, bye!” we exchange the kiss to each other.

“Oh, I’m jealous!” Sunny auntie pouted.

“Do you want too?” mom said and turned kiss her but she was reject.

We hop out from the car and wait until mom drive out, and then we enter to the school.

End of Minji’s POV

--------

(A/N: The first chapter, I write to describe about Minji. Please imagine she is cute, has short straight hair, intelligent and naughty. She’s look a like Tiffany when she has short hair. Minji’s character: protect Tiffany from the other guys. She tries to looking for her father. In her mind, her father is perfect.

Thanks you for supporting! Sorry for short chapter and if it don’t make sense to you. The real story will be at next chapter.)