Reveal_ part II

Single but has a kid

 

“Kangta ssi is a father of Minji?” Siown asked.

“Yeah,” she told.

“And, who … who is her mother?” he stuttered and stared at Tiffany.

“I’m not her mother!” she blurted out.

----------

“So, that means you kidnap Minji from her father?” he amazed.

“No, he’s no right to be her father. He’s never expected Minji would come out to see this earth.” Tiffany said in anger.

“How about her mother? She’s still alive?” Siwon demanded.

“She just married with another man in LA in last 2 years. She’s innocent, and I’m the one who volunteer to raise Minji by myself.” Tiffany pouted.

“What? You volunteer?” he asked curiously.

“Kangta ssi also married with another girl after he broke up Unnie. I’m pity both of Minji and Unnie. What happen if they find out Unnie has Minji? Today is the best example to understand.” Tiffany elaborated.

“I think you wouldn’t separate Minji from her mother.” Siwon asked.

“After Minji was born, Unnie is so weak because she was in pain both inside and outside. I’m afraid Minj would have a bad memory from her parents when she grows up, so I decided to be her parents and gave her bright life.” she was strong enough to face with Siwon while Siwon was still clueless with her sentences.

“Oppa, I’m so sorry that I disappointed you.” she said in sad tone and hugged him.

Siwon rejected her hug and asked, “What’s I mean to you? I believe you and love every time. Or, you want revenge me when you saw me with Yoona in that year? If Kangta don’t appeared, you would hide everything from me forever? You know I hate liar.” he said as his eyes were red.

He can’t use his temper on Tiffany, so he hit the wall.

“Siwon oppa, I understand your feeling. I can’t force or I suggest you to accept Minji. That means I’m so greedy.” She said and opened the door for Siwon. She knows this is the best way for her and him because her choice is Minji.

“From the start (after they meet again), have you ever love me? Have you ever forgive me from the part? Or, you use me to be fulfill this family, has father, mother, and kid?” Siwon asked calmly.

Tiffany closed her both hands tightly, covered up her heart aching, and replied “Yeah, I plan you to be her father, to fulfill the real family.”

She doesn’t dare glance to him for once. She’s afraid she will cry out in front of him, and she will hurt him more and more.

“Thanks your answer! Finally, I know your feeling to me.” he kept calmly while he was broken heart.

“You can go now!” she can’t stand anymore if he was still here.

“Okay,” he rushed go out, but Tiffany stopped him, “I hope you can keep what we are talking now is in secret. I will pay you back if you need my help.”

“That’s all?” Siwon smirked.

“Yup,” she said.

Then he walks out without look backward while Tiffany hurries close the close.

“Siwon oppa, I’m so sorry~” I said, lean against the door; slowly crouch on the ground and her tear fall down non stop.

She covers and cry harder and hard with no sound, “I’m sorry, you will have a bright future. You can’t ruin your life with me and Minji.”

She cries until her face pretty pale, and then she falls down and faint.

-------------------

Siwon’s POV:

I almost stun at the moment she told me. I hurry jump in to my car and drive left so fast. Then I stopped by the bank of river which is close there. I have no direction to go.

“Why~” I explored my temper by hitting the steering wheel and push the horn louder as much as I can.

Not satisfy, I run out from the car and scream very loud toward the river “Tiffany, you know my heart is bleeding because of you. Liar, I hate you~”

Soon, my phone is range. Without realize who is call me, I turn off phone.

End of Siwon’s POV

As a man, he can’t cry, but his tear drops out without permission. A tall handsome is putting his hands in his pockets, standing alone with sadness, and watching the sun set.

----------