CHAPTER 2

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, you wore some casual clothes as always, but people wouldn’t stop complaining about it. After bidding goodbye to the others, you and Chanyeol took the public transportation to the college. Luckily the two of you weren’t as late. Sometimes you would ride the public transportation but other times you would just walk to the college since it is not that far. Chanyeol looked at his wristwatch and gasped when he found out that he was already late for his basketball meeting.

“Yah, Ji Hye, I have a meeting this morning. Annyeong!” he waved goodbye to you and ran off. You just look at him in disbelief.

*How can I have an oppa like him?* you thought. You just can’t believe how forgetful he is and so irresponsible too. You then sighed and walked to your locker to grab your books. When you got to your locker and unlocked it, someone decides to shut it closed again. Your eyes widen in shock.

*, now who is it, do they know that-* your thought was cut the moment you saw the long, slender fingers on the locker door.

*Those fingers look awfully familiar* you finished your thought before look up just to see the guy that you hate the most. It was Kai and he has that usual smirk on his face.

“Morning Gorilla~” he spoke, which annoys you so damn much. The most annoying part was him calling you GORILLA. From the first time you met him, he never called you by your real name. Instead he loves to refer you to animals such as pig, monkey, and the new one, which is gorilla. You  heaved a sigh and shot him a death glare.

* Why?! Out of all the people in this college he just had to be the first people that talks to me and ruins morning!* I groan in my head

“What do you want KkamJong?” you said with an annoyed face.

*Hehe, she looks cute when she’s frowning* Kai thought when he saw your expression, but he hid those smiles inside to himself.

“What did you call me just now?” he ask when he noticed that you’re calling him with something else.

“KkamJong, So WHAT!” you answer bluntly, which makes him wanting to tease you even more. He smirked and blurted

“So, now you give me a new nickname huh! FYI, my name is Kai~ K-A-I~!” he said.

“Aaahh~~ Kai?” you said pretending to be all-innocent.

“I got it…KAISER ROLL!?” you continued as you made a satisfied face.

“By the way, why are you here? I thought you have a basketball meeting” you spoke.

“Oh! How did you know?" he raised an eyebrow.  

"Aaah~~ I know it! No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter