CHAPTER 35

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you love Kai?”

“Yes, wait- what?” your eyes widened.

*What did I just said? Aish, that Bora* you turned to Bora, just to be surprised by her wide grin.

“I knew, I knew it, I knew it! Yes! Yes! Yes! At last you admitted it!” Bora suddenly jumped around the bench and yelled like a crazy woman. Your face flushed in red.

“Y-yah! How dare you play with my mind!” you stood up and went after her.

“Yah, get here you, crazy little kid” you chased Bora. Bora was still laughing madly at your sudden confession.

“Yah!” your face was completely red. In a flashed you caught Bora’s hands. And both of you collided then fell onto the grass.

“Oww” you rubbed your head as you gave Bora a death glare. Bora’s smiling face immediately fell. 

“Sorry...” she said.

“I’m just so excited of what you just said” she continued while smiling sheepishly.

“Y-yah! That wasn’t my answer” you suddenly stuttered.

“Really? Then  are you stuttering?” she wiggled her eyebrows at you.

“Stop that!” you pushed her forehead and made her stumbled backwards on to the ground again. You got up and dusted off the dirt from your clothes. Bora followed your actions.

“Don’t. Ever. Think. To. Play. That. Again. Arasso?” you turned to Bora with a killing glare. Instead of being scared of you, she just giddily smiled and then burst out a big laugh. You really didn’t really understand this friend much.

“Whatever” you huffed in annoyance and walked away.

“Haha. Sorry. I just can’t hold it. Sorry again” Bora said and turned to you just to be surprised that you were already far from her.

“Hey! Wait Up!” she went over to you.

“So, where are we going now?” Bora asked as soon as she arrived beside you.

“To the camp, where else?” you said without turning your head. She gasped, 

“Really?” Hearing her gasped, your feet abruptly stopped. 

“Waeyo?” you asked her.

“Nothing, I’m just asking” she smiled.

“Let’s go” she continued and grabbed your hand as you two went back to the camp. You just let her drag you by your hand. After a few minutes, you guys reached the camp. You could see that everyone was having fun. Your eyes immediately searched for someone. It was Kai.

But Kai was nowhere to be seen. But not Chorong, she is there, at the place you sat just now, before you went to washroom. You perked up when suddenly someone shouted your name. You turned and saw Taeyeon was waving her arm at you. You waved back.

“Come sit here” she patted the seat at each of her side. You nodded and walked over to her. You sat down on the seat on  her right and Bora sat on the left seat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter