CHAPTER 8

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Oh! It is that pathetic girl* you thought. Kai narrowed his eyes at Chorong.

“What are you doing here?” he asked Chorong in annoyance. But before Chorong answered it you instantly blurted

“Okay, I think I hear my friend calling me, so bye~” you walked away from the scene and went to search for Bora. Kai wanted to stop you but something inside of him told him not to. He glanced towards Chorong whose eyes still locked on you. With that he took the chance and disappeared from her sight.

*! What is wrong with that girl?*Chorong was annoyed

“Kai op-” Chorong words were cut when she saw that Kai is not there anymore. She let out a frown.

*Seriously, why does Kai always disappear like that?* She went around and continued looking for Kai.

*Stupid friend, where are you* your thoughts were disrupted by a phone called.

*Speaking of the devil* you unlocked your phone and answered it.

“YAH, WHERE ARE YOU?!” you shouted which made Bora who was on the other line flinched.

“WOW~ calm down girl, I can hear you perfectly fine so you don’t have to yell. And give me a sec to find you. I think I can hear you around here” she said.

“Well, I went away because I saw you were having the lovey-dovey thingy with Kai, I didn’t want to be the third wheel like always~” she continued. You on the other line was pissed off already. Well everybody knows that you are the short-tempered type of person.

“Lovey-dovey my ” you shot abruptly and face-palmed your self. You started to inhale the air just to get your mind relaxed.

“Just tell me where are you right now okay?” you continued.

“Okay then chingu-ah~” she sang but the weird thing is you heard the voice was really near you.

“Just turn around” she spoke. You then turned around just to see Bora smiling brightly at you while her phone was still against her ear.

“YAH!” you yelped and hit her lightly. She just chuckled. You can’t help but to chuckle with her.

*This is why I love being friends with her. She never fails to make me laugh* you thought as you walked with her to your next class.

On the other side, Kai was still walking around campus without any specific direction that he wanted to go, so he decided to rest on the bench. He found one near the café, but when he was about to sit down his phone suddenly rang. He saw the name and it was D.O.. He answered it while sinking his on to the bench.

“What?” he started the conversation shortly.

“Yah! Faster, everyone is already here” as he started to talk with D.O. on the line. The girls that walked passed in front of him couldn’t help but to stop and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter