CHAPTER 24

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“OMG! We’re so gonna celebrate this!!” Taeyeon cheered as soon as all you entered backstage. You smiled and went to hug her. She return with a big bear hug. Meanwhile, Kai stood there, watching his sister in jealousy. Taeyeon saw it and lightly chuckled because she really enjoyed seeing his annoying jerk brother being so jealous. You broke the hug with a smile.

“You did a great job Ji Hye-ah!” she patted your shoulder. Your eye smile lit as you smiled. Kai saw it and quickly turned his head away, to prevent you from seeing him blush.

“Ji Hye?” someone spoke behind you. You turned and saw a familiar person. You took a deep look and noticed him right away. Kai turned also and noticed it was just his friend.

“Owh! Se-” Kai words are cut by yours

“THEHUN-AH!!!” you run to him. Kai widen his eyes.

*She knows him* he asked himself.

“Thehun-ah” you hugged him. Kai saw it. 

*Okay, friend or not, I’ll kill you Sehun*.

“Yah, it is Sehun!” Sehun playfully knocked your head.

“Haha, okay fine, Thehun-ah” you smiled.

*She is easily smiling with him. But rarely with me* Kai mentally pouted.

“Yah!” he smacked your head and chuckled.

“Anyway, what bring you here Sehun?” you asked him.

“I’m came to see my friend performing”

“Owh!” you replied.

“By the way, Ji Hye-ah! You’re so beautiful in that dress. I never thought that the girl that would be the maiden was you. It’s a miracle” he chuckled.

“Owh, thank you” you blushed.

“Okay~ since when did you become so feminine, Ji Hye-ah” he joked. You hit his arm so hard.

“Not until now” you laughed. Kai couldn’t take it anymore, and then he went to both of you.

“Sehun” he appeared from behind. Sehun turned.

“KAI! Long time no see” Sehun spoke.

“Tsk, we just met yesterday dude” Kai smacked his friend lightly.

“Oh, haha” Sehun rubbed his back neck. Then, Kai and Sehun started to chat about random things. You watched them chatting and eventually a smile lit on your face.

“JI HYE-AH!!!!” suddenly someone shouted from behind with success in making you jump..

*OMG, here come the trouble one* while rubbing your temples, you turned around just to be surprised by a sudden hug.

“Uff! Oppa!!” you struggled from Chanyeol’s hug. But he just ignored it and continued burying you in his hug.

“Oppa!!!” you tried again, but it is useless.

*WTH, is wrong with this one?* you thought while trying to escape from his hug.

“Enough, Chanyeol” Suho came from behind and grabbed Chanyeol by the back of his collar. Chanyeol stumbled backwards and he let you go because of that.

“Thanks oppa” you smiled to Suho. You stretched your neck as you searching for something, and Suho saw it.

“What are you looking for Ji Hye?” he asked.

“Huh!” you looked at him.

“Erm…where is appa?” you continued.

“Owh, he had to go somewhere” Suho replied. You nodded lightly and smiled. In the inside you felt a little sad because your appa hasn’t congratulate you yet.

“Don’t worry, appa said that he have something for you at home, I guess that’s why he went first” Suho patted your back. You nodded again.

“Owh, my sister is sulking. Let me coax you” Chanyeol appeared again and went to hug you.

“Ugh! No oppa. I’m fine!” you pushed him lightly. Chanyeol laughed at you while Suho just chuckled at you two. You couldn’t help but to laugh along with him. You laughed not that loud but eventually loud enough for Kai to hear. He turned to your voice and saw you laughing. Sehun who was chatting with Kai and saw that he wasn’t listening to him. Instead he was staring at something. Sehun stopped talking and followed Kai’s gaze. Sehun then saw what Kai was staring at. It was you. Sehun then looked back at Kai and saw a small smile lit on Kai’s face. Sehun shook his head in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter