CHAPTER 26

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s just say that a little friend of mines showed me this place!” he said without looking at you.

“A little friend?” you looked at him.

“Yes, a little friend and his name is Monggu” he smiled to the sky.

“Whatever!” you huffed and turned to your head back to the lake. You could see that the sunset is going to disappeared in few minutes. Just then, you remembered that you wanted to ask Kai another question.

“Err, Kai?” Kai jerked up when he heard that you called him ‘KAI’ instead of ert. But he managed to keep his poker face on. You didn’t realize what you just said, so you continued staring at the lake.

“What?” Kai replied indifferent.

“One more question! Can I?” you blurted.

“What?” he replied.

“But please answer is seriously. NO JOKING!” you roared. You could see through you corner eyes that he was nodding.

“Whatever. Just ask before I change my mind!” he remained still. 

“Erm~ what made you bring me here?” you asked. He stiffened at your question.

“Are you sure, you want to know?” he asked you back. You turned to him.

“Can’t you just answer my question?” you huffed and turned back to the front.

“Well, I don’t know but something inside me told me that I should bring you here” he said.

*Ba-bump* again your heart started pumping quickly.

“W-what do you mean by that?” you stuttered.

*! Why am I stuttered?* you tried to stay calm. Kai smiled when he heard you stuttered.

“I told you! I don’t know” he said again. You gained your energy back and turned to him.

“Are you sure?” you asked him with a sly smile.

“What do you mean and what’s up with that smile?” he looked at you with suspicious eyes before looking back to the sky.

“Or…” you spoke again.

“Or what gorilla?” he sound annoyed.

“Or… do you… like me?” you tried joking. Yes, it was just a joke. But honestly your heart was beating like crazy. Kai jerked and his eyes widen abruptly at your question.

*Opps! Am I overdoing it?* you asked yourself when you saw his reaction. Suddenly his expression changed. This time he turned to you with a sly smile.

“What if I say… yes?” he smirked.

*Ba-bump* you gulped. You tried to grasp the situation back. 

“Y-yah! I’m just joking, ha-ha” you playfully hit his arm with a fake laugh. You can’t believe what you just heard. His eyes immediately locked with yours. You tried to get your eyeball away from his but his eyes were so alluring. It was like that his eyes really caught you and put you into a trap. You turned to the front just get rid of his face. It’s not because you hate him but right now you just couldn’t face him.

*Congratulations, Ji Hye, you just dug your own grave* you bit your lip and lowered your head. Suddenly you heard a loud laugh. You turned and saw Kai was laughing his head off. He was already on the grass rolling because of laughing. Your eyebrows furrowed.

*What’s wrong with this weird guy?* you looked on the ground searching for a small stone. You found one and picked it right away. You squint your eyes as you tried to aim the stones towards Kai.

*Target locked* you thought and with a little force, you threw the stone towards Kai. The stone landed perfectly on Kai’s back. 

*YES*

 “Ouch” Kai groaned and rubbed his sore back. He sat on the grass with his legs crossed

“YAH!” he roared and sending you a death glare.

“What?” you acted innocent.

“You threw this at me, right?” he picked up the stone that had hit his back.

“No I didn’t” you said again and turned to front ignoring him.

“Really?” he whispered from behind. You turned just to find out that his face just a few inches away from yours. Your eyes widen.

*Since when..?* You thought.

“H-how did-” your words cut when suddenly a pair of hand tickled your side.

“NO! NO! Stop it, HAHA~!!!” you struggled in the Kai’s tickling. Kai kept on tickling you. You were already lying on the grass laughing because of the tickles.

“Oh! Please! I’m –haha~  gonna pass –haha~ out if you continue. PLEASE STOP!!” you tried to run away from him but he grabbed you back and tickled you more.

“Apologize first!” he demanded but his hands still on your waist, tickling you.

“Arasso! I’m sorry! –haha~ I did it! –I’m –haha~ sorry” you admitted. Kai smiled.

“Good girl” he stopp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter