CHAPTER 45

Love You, Mr. Annoying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N : This is the Gyro Drop.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

“That was AWESOME!” you got out of the Gyro Drop exit and walked away. Kai scoffed and followed you from behind.

“Really? Being like WAAAA, AAAAHHH, and NOOO, is awesome?” he reenacted what you supposedly did just now. You huffed.

“Well, not that part of course, so where are we going next?” you asked all excited as you fixed your bangs

“I don’t know. Where do you want to go next?” he asked you back. You shrugged.

“Hmm, how about we get something to eat? I’m pretty hungry actually?” Kai blurted. You lightened at the word ‘eat’.

“That’s sound great. I’m really hungry too” you smiled sheepishly.

“Let’s get some fast food” Kai blurted and slipped his hands through yours. You gladly tightened the grip and followed him. You guys entered the fast food restaurant happily and ordered whatever you wanted. After ordering all that you guys wanted, Kai carried the tray of food off with you behind him. You guys looked for a vacant spot. There were plenty but he was being a bit picky.

“Let’s sit here” You suggested.

“It’s too sunny” He said before continuing his search.

“There?” You pointed.

“The table is dirty.”

“That table?”

“The benches are wet.”

“Should we just sit on the floor then Mr. Picky?” You snapped at him.

“It’s all for you.” He said innocently. All you could do was heave a sigh and tried not to show a flustered face.

“Over there is perfect.” He said with a big smile and led the way.

“Finally” You giggled. You guys immediately sat down and ate in silence, since the two of you were really hungry from walking around so much.

After eating, you guys went on another few rides. You wouldn’t stop smiling during the date. You both were laughing over a smallest things. You felt so ease for today and so was Kai. Eventually, the date had come to an end. That is what you think. You faked a sob as you walked out from the Lotte World like a child as you held onto Kais’ hand. The other hand you were pretending to rub your eyes as you sobbed. Kai looked at you and shook his head in disbelief.

“Yah! You’re not a kid anymore, so act like one” he sighed and tugged your hand. You immediately stopped your acting straighten yourself up.

“Well, it’s my first time here anyway” you scoffed. Kai looked at you, unconcerned.

“We can come back another time so stop acting childish” he said again. You huffed and blew your bangs.

“Arasso” you hissed and walked beside him.

“So, are we going home now?” you tugged his hand.

“Not yet” Kai shook his head.

“Okay~ then where are we going?” you asked.

“Somewhere, I’m sure you know this place really well” he blurted. You nodded slightly.

*I know that place?* you thought. For the second time, the scenery fascinated you. Kai dragged you and asked you to sit beside him. You sat on the grass and stared to the front. The sunset and the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter